Diplomacy with the Nezumi

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Re: Diplomacy with the Nezumi

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Sat May 30, 2020 8:29 pm

“You free to move in city. No cause trouble.” He replied.
Ratling | Never Lost | Disturbing Countenance | Painful Bite | Fearless | Favorite Pup
Niche: 4.5 | Chieftain Class
Description
Possessions: Spiked Big Stick (Tetsubo), Yumi, Sturdy Clothes, Light Armor, Traveling Pack

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sat May 30, 2020 11:35 pm

"ATCHOO!"

Kinsen sneezes and covers her face with her arm. "I beg your pardon. Excuse me."

The amount of fur and closed space was itching her nose since the beginning of the meeting.
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Sat May 30, 2020 11:36 pm

Ch’chit T’kkiri wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 8:29 pm
“You free to move in city. No cause trouble.” He replied.
Nanzi nodded to the nezumi. He produced a fan to ignore the scene by Kinsen for now, no reason to draw attention to her shortcoming.
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace
Supporting Staff: Doji Jigutsuji, Nanzi Jongwun, Raven on shoulder

Canary

Post by Canary » Sun May 31, 2020 2:01 am

Hantei Kinsen wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 11:35 pm
"ATCHOO!"

Kinsen sneezes and covers her face with her arm. "I beg your pardon. Excuse me."

The amount of fur and closed space was itching her nose since the beginning of the meeting.
"The poor woman seems to have an allergy. I suppose she won't be one of the ones back to speak with us later," he said with a chuckle. "Humans are so susceptible to illness."

"Give them my leave to go."
GM + Bird + Glorious Plumage + Experienced

"Is the dark side stronger?"
"No, no, no. Quicker. Easier. More seductive."

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Sun May 31, 2020 2:09 am

“Chief says you can go. Take care of your Kinsen.” He replied.
Ratling | Never Lost | Disturbing Countenance | Painful Bite | Fearless | Favorite Pup
Niche: 4.5 | Chieftain Class
Description
Possessions: Spiked Big Stick (Tetsubo), Yumi, Sturdy Clothes, Light Armor, Traveling Pack

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sun May 31, 2020 2:21 am

She bows in thanks, and leaves the paint vial somewhere... proper. She bows again to the Chief and to the entourage.

"Thank you for the hospitality. It won't be forgotten."

With that, she holds her face not to sneeze again, and leaves.

/Exit
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Sun May 31, 2020 2:22 am

Oof. Hope they don't think Kinsen has some illnes... I *hope* she doesn't have any illness!

Still, she bowed once more, as it seemed business was concluded. "Of course. We thank you for your hospitality, and for the opportunity to speak with you - it was an honor."
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Sun May 31, 2020 2:58 am

Nanzi bowed and followed Kinsen out.
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace
Supporting Staff: Doji Jigutsuji, Nanzi Jongwun, Raven on shoulder

Return to “City Hall”