[D7 LA] Supplying Arrows

Taochusu

Re: [D7 LA] Supplying Arrows

Post by Taochusu » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:30 am

"I'm terrible at making rope," he says with a chuckle. "I've tried, but I only got an old sturdy hemp rope I traded for a couple years back. It's still good, but I keep it in the tanned skin bag and don't use it unless I need to. Not something I try to rely on because I know it'll break if I use it too much and I can't make a new one."
Wanderer • Large

Carries: light armor, dai tsuchi, guqin, yumi & arrows, small knife, hatchet, jade finger

Ryoshun Mai

Post by Ryoshun Mai » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:34 am

"The point I was trying to make was if you feel to weakened by all the people around you, take a short time to yourself to think and clear your head. Be careful as we are going somewhere dangerous, but try to get a few minutes to relax in."
Ryoshun Family* Artisan * Cursed!
Status - 1.0, Reputation - What is Expected, Glory - 3.5
Wears/Carries:
Light Armor, Sturdy Clothing, tanto, yari, whetstone, Blacksmith's hammer, inherited carving knife, 8 shark teeth

Taochusu

Post by Taochusu » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:42 am

"I get alone time when I sleep. Lay down and think about stuff for a while, wake up and think about stuff for a while. But staying together and near the camp is important to keep everyone safe. I wouldn't want to go off alone. If there was a threat when I was gone that I could have helped with then that would be a failure."
Wanderer • Large

Carries: light armor, dai tsuchi, guqin, yumi & arrows, small knife, hatchet, jade finger

Ryoshun Mai

Post by Ryoshun Mai » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:46 am

"Then if you need quiet, I can be with you and watch your back but just sit. Protect each other, yet but be alone inside our minds. If ever you need."
Ryoshun Family* Artisan * Cursed!
Status - 1.0, Reputation - What is Expected, Glory - 3.5
Wears/Carries:
Light Armor, Sturdy Clothing, tanto, yari, whetstone, Blacksmith's hammer, inherited carving knife, 8 shark teeth

Taochusu

Post by Taochusu » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:14 am

"I'm sure I'll be okay. I'm not used to it, but I won't get used to being around people if I avoid them. Never would have learned to hunt if I didn't spend time trying."
Wanderer • Large

Return to “The Supply Wagon”