You Asked Who to Do What? (D7, LA)

Jin

Re: You Asked Who to Do What? (D7, LA)

Post by Jin » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:25 am

Jin smiles, "You are welcome Satone. Though do try to avoid having any other Kami beat you around. We need you in shape before we reach our goal... and the Empire needs people like you period even if not all those in it might realize it."
Ki-Rin • Jin Family Daimyo • Experienced • Shugenja • Healer • Martyr • Cartographer • Missing Eye • Missing Hand • Jade

Carries: Ashigaru armor, robes, tanto, medicine kit, bundle of scrolls and maps, finger of jade.

Description

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:31 am

"I should be fine come the morning. Never had a wound I wasn't able to sleep off eventually. And your magics helped immensely."

She yawned, and then leaned back against the stump.

"Do you know much of where we are going? All I really know is that we march to save another Kami, who has fallen into hell, and we should bring jade as it is helpful against the influence of hell itself."
Seidou Tribe|Bushi|Large|Strength of the Earth|Blessed by the Earth|Kharmic Tie|Doubt|True Love|Bad Eyesight
Carries: Light Armor, Dai Tsuchi wrapped in blessed rope, Blacksmithing Gear, Jade pendant, 7 uses of jade dust oil
Bodyguard for Seidou Haruyo

Jin

Post by Jin » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:39 am

"We apparently march on a tear between this realm and Jigoku, the realm of Evil. Jade will protect our souls, and harm some of the creatures of that realm, but strength of arm will still be needed against physical threats as opposed to the spiritual ones. The hope is to pull their brother from that tear before the realm can consume and corrupt him and, if possible, seal the tear itself."
Ki-Rin • Jin Family Daimyo • Experienced • Shugenja • Healer • Martyr • Cartographer • Missing Eye • Missing Hand • Jade

Carries: Ashigaru armor, robes, tanto, medicine kit, bundle of scrolls and maps, finger of jade.

Description

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:51 am

"I thought there may have been a portal, but an actual tear? So hell can freely come and go from our world as it pleases? That sounds....terrifying. I pray we succeed. "
Seidou Tribe|Bushi|Large|Strength of the Earth|Blessed by the Earth|Kharmic Tie|Doubt|True Love|Bad Eyesight
Carries: Light Armor, Dai Tsuchi wrapped in blessed rope, Blacksmithing Gear, Jade pendant, 7 uses of jade dust oil

Jin

Post by Jin » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:16 am

Jin nods, "Its effects are already apparent. The swamp we passed through two days back had not existed when I last scouted these lands and that was short enough ago that it could not have formed naturally. Not to the extent it had. Agasha found signs of darkness within it... we believe it was purposefully set in our way."

Description

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:20 am

"So, not only can hell have monsters to fight against us, it can also completely change the land? That is...quite concerning. "

Satone frowns, thinking over a new insight.

Jin

Post by Jin » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:18 pm

Another nod, "It is a daunting task but the nezumi had some slightly good news. As powerful as the realm may be it seems its forces are not yet truly organized. The creatures they fight are not using group tactics. They are still fearsome and can be large in number but they do not fight as one."

Description

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:44 pm

“Unorganized warriors stand little chance against an organized and well led enemy. We will crush them! I just hope it has not been too long.”

Jin

Post by Jin » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:49 pm

"From what I understand of the threat, to twist Fu Leng and make him a servant and general of evil, then the fact they are not yet organized means we must still have time... however brief it may be."

Description

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:00 pm

"Or, Reiko is leading us into a trap."

Jin

Post by Jin » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:05 pm

He shrugs a little, "A possibility, I suppose. I do not believe the Kami are foolproof as perceptive as they may be. But, if she is not deceitful, we need to at least try. If she is... well at least we will know the true threat."

Description

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:08 pm

"I agree completely. I believe it is only right to try and rescue this Fu Leng, or to make known the treachery that Reiko and her Spider bring."

Jin

Post by Jin » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:11 pm

"For what it is worth I do believe she believes what she says. But she, too, could be deceived. If the Kami are hard to fool easier to fool the one who brings them the tale."

Description

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:18 pm

"That is good to know. If she was deceived, I would not hold it against her. Though, if that was the case, it would look quite bad for the eight here in these lands. Their brother actively deceiving us all to come to our dooms...Would potentially set many against what the Kami have started."

Jin

Post by Jin » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:20 pm

"It would indeed. As would a Kami at the head of an army of monsters. Either way this must be done."

Description

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:33 pm

"Which is why I am here."

She beams a cheeky smile

"After all, if even a Kami could not fell me in one blow, what chance do any other creatures stand? I may not be the most agile or swift, but I can certainly be the guardian between those who would harm us, and those who can kill our enemies!"

Jin

Post by Jin » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:39 pm

He grins in return, "Then I am glad we have you."

Description

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:29 pm

Satone nods and lets out a little sigh.

"My head still aches, my apologize. I think even after all of your efforts, it will still take me a day to rest before I am in good health."

Jin

Post by Jin » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:33 pm

"Well you did tangle with a godling and come out standing. I think a headache is a fair prize. But I shall let you rest." The one-eyed man begins to gather up his supplies.

Description

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:35 pm

"It was good meeting you, Jin. "

Return to “The Camp”