Gathering Dragons (D7, Early Evening)

Togashi Nadare

Re: Gathering Dragons (D7, Early Evening)

Post by Togashi Nadare » Sun May 31, 2020 8:04 am

Nadare looked up at Wu and nodded. "That seems prudent. Perhaps one of our fellow travellers could design something?"

He gave Saruko a grin. "I suspect that if we were all being careful you would be having this conversation alone. I take your point though." With a wink he stood and stretched. "How were your negotiations today?"
Dragon ClanEarthTattooed • Herbalist • Sane • Enlightened
Samurai Without Borders (Co-founder)
Tattoos: Lion (Chest); Balance (Back)
Equipment: Yumi, knife, sturdy clothing, travel pack.

Togashi Saruko

Re: Gathering Dragons (D7, Early Evening)

Post by Togashi Saruko » Sun May 31, 2020 8:08 am

"The Nezumi were... are... interesting to speak with. They seem a very practical kind, and also seemed interested in the Kami and the changes currently happening with the new Empire being created. Their chieftain seemed to like my storytelling. I think." It had been a bit difficult to tell, as ratlings didn't have the same facial expressions that humans did. But the chieftain hadn't seemed angry or bored.

"I'm curious to see if there will be peace between the two, after all this. Nezumi and humans, I mean."
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Return to “The Camp”