Jade Works (EM, D7)

Hantei Kinsen

Re: Jade Works (EM, D7)

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sun May 31, 2020 9:05 am

“Well, I asked what you were thinking. So, I guess it is only proper. Now, calling dear husband a little god.”

She shakes her head, and chuckles, saying, “That’s a lie! He’s big. Quite huge in fact!”
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Kyosei of the Isawa

Post by Kyosei of the Isawa » Sun May 31, 2020 9:39 am

"Was a term I heard at the tournament. Seemed to fit. There are, after all, bigger gods, like their parents, true?"
Kyosei of the Isawa Tribe
Shugenja • Earth • Experienced • Jade

Glory 2 • Reputation 4 • Status 1
Often seems dirty, or has a dusty form.
small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle.
When out in the area outside the camps, Axe, shovel, bo staff.

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sun May 31, 2020 12:49 pm

Kinsen blinks, and looks up again. “Well yes. Can’t say they are bigger. Older, yes.”
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
TN to be recognized is 0

Kyosei of the Isawa

Post by Kyosei of the Isawa » Sun May 31, 2020 1:21 pm

Kyosei shrugs, more awake now. "So, as a means of keeping you thinking of my idea, trying to get others to help, here's a carved chunk of jade." He reaches into one of his several pouches, and pulls out a chunk. It looks like a thumb, though that of a giant - or a little god, perhaps?

"Not sure how much you can do, but this will serve as good will marker, hmmm?"

small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle.

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:03 am

Kinsen blinks a bit. "I... cannot accept it, Kyosei-san. I meant to trade something. If you're not willing to trade, I would never abuse of your good will with me."

TN to be recognized is 0

Kyosei of the Isawa

Post by Kyosei of the Isawa » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:34 am

"I did ask what you were offering. Have you thought of something, then? Besides, as I said, it is a goodwill offering, not a trade."

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:37 am

"I offered something in trade. But, I imagine it wasn't Kyosei-san thought interesting. So far, I don't believe I have given anything of goodwill you would deem valuable. It wouldn't be proper to accept."

TN to be recognized is 0

Kyosei of the Isawa

Post by Kyosei of the Isawa » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:41 am

"Your word that you will assist us, when the Empire reaches Isawa lands. A person's word is the only real thing they have of value, in the end. So, an offering, in thanks for your word. I understand it is not what you expect. And, I am sorry, but I was still waking up. What did you offer, that I can't recall?"

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:45 am

Kinsen shakes her head. "I will not dishonor your intentions of goodwill with an offer of trade, then. If my word of assistance to the Isawa in the goodwill of your offer suffices, I am honored to accept."

She bows, thankful, and doesn't mention the coins to trade for rice and supplements between the Stag and the Isawa again.

TN to be recognized is 0

Kyosei of the Isawa

Post by Kyosei of the Isawa » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:44 am

He bows his head, handing over the jade thumb. As she looks it over, it is clear it is a piece where he made a mistake in the carving, a practice piece. But, it is solid, and good jade for all that.

Return to “The Camp”