[Day 7 - EE] Sweet Bayushi of Mine

Nanzi

Re: [Day 7 - EE] Sweet Bayushi of Mine

Post by Nanzi » Sat May 30, 2020 3:03 am

“About the jade or the conspiracy?” he asked her and then just decided to answer both.

“The Spider Champion informed Nanzi of the Jade, and as for the latter; Nanzi is two times too clever for most and discovered their agents before the Tournament of the Emperor. That is how Nanzi got to know Bayushi, and worked with him to gather information on these curs.”

“There were others there, Nanzi cannot say if they continued their association but Nanzi cannot say they have not. Have you learned to read, Bayushi-sama?”
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace
Supporting Staff: Doji Jigutsuji, Nanzi Jongwun, Raven on shoulder

Bayushi Umeno

Post by Bayushi Umeno » Sat May 30, 2020 3:17 am

Umeno's face furrowed a moment before she gave a reluctant nod. "...A bit, yeah, but I'm hardly an avid reader. Not really a use in my line of duty, but I get by. Why?"
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Former Kawagaya | Stand-Oafish | Blessed
Carries: Armor, Dai Tsuchi, Tetsubo, Tanto, Hat and Cloak, Pack

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Sat May 30, 2020 3:20 am

“You should change that, knowing words is vital even for a warrior. Educated fighters tend to live longer,” he said with a shrug and then knelt and wrote two names in the mud and dirt.

Once she had a chance to read the names he wiped them away.
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace

Bayushi Umeno

Post by Bayushi Umeno » Sat May 30, 2020 9:04 am

"I did say I could you know, even if not well." She paused, then smirked a bit. "Still, perhaps I'll see what the old man has to say about it next time I see him. Thanks for your thoughtfulness and all Nanzi-san."

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Sat May 30, 2020 6:23 pm

"Of course, it is our Duty to always be alert of potential dangers to the Emperor and the Empire. If it is possible Nanzi would like for Bayushi-san to give the old man a message," he responded.

"The Crane and the Stag would value his presence at a small gathering at the home of Nanzi, after we have done the impossible in the South."

Bayushi Umeno

Post by Bayushi Umeno » Sun May 31, 2020 11:08 am

She raised an eyebrow. "I can try'n pass a message along, sure. No promises about the gathering though. Would need to ask permission first."

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Sun May 31, 2020 11:17 am

Bayushi Umeno wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 11:08 am
She raised an eyebrow. "I can try'n pass a message along, sure. No promises about the gathering though. Would need to ask permission first."
"It is for the good of the Empire," he said calmly.

"It should go without saying that this should remain between us and the old man."

Bayushi Umeno

Post by Bayushi Umeno » Sun May 31, 2020 11:31 am

"I've no reason to go around talking about matters that aren't mine. The Scorpion aren't needless gossips." There might have been a touch of humor, but her face was stoic.

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Sun May 31, 2020 12:08 pm

Nanzi nodded and then said, "As a warrior, what weapon do you favor?"

Bayushi Umeno

Post by Bayushi Umeno » Sun May 31, 2020 12:44 pm

"The hammer." She smiled. "Tetsubo or dai tsuchi... though I know how to weild a knife well enough too, or my fists."

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Sun May 31, 2020 7:03 pm

"I prefer the sword, myself and the yumi," he said warmly. "Where we are headed such fierce weapons will be useful in cracking these monsters open."

Bayushi Umeno

Post by Bayushi Umeno » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:08 am

"I think that was Bayushi's intention on sending me. There are certainly other warrior's among his followers, and others that could negotiate or do magic perhaps, but going into the unknown with danger looming calls for one with some great power." Umeno clenched a fist in emphasis.

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:19 am

"We shall see if his wisdom bears fruit, I suspect it will be so and more. Bayushi is a crafty one," he said with a nod.

Bayushi Umeno

Post by Bayushi Umeno » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:25 am

"I've heard that your Lady is as well, though in a different way. Bayushi always speaks of her with great respect, but then, I think he's a lot more cynical than his sister." He always spoke of his siblings kindly after all, but cautiously.

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:29 pm

"She does things in a proper fashion, and she does it well. She is demanding and pleasant, but always demanding. She also speaks well of her siblings, Nanzi senses they are very close even more so now that they are all they have in this world," he responded.

Bayushi Umeno

Post by Bayushi Umeno » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:23 pm

"That is not quite true Nanzi-san. They have many others now, like she has you," she said with a smile.

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:53 pm

"Thank you Bayushi-san, that is kind of you to say. I pray that those that are special to you are thinking warm thoughts of you as well," he said.

Bayushi Umeno

Post by Bayushi Umeno » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:00 pm

Umeno gave a slow nod, as if reluctantly. "Hai... and thank you as well. The thoughtful words and refreshing water are both quite pleasant."

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:03 pm

"Cherish these moments, Nanzi senses they will not be so common in the near future," he said to her.

/scene?

Bayushi Umeno

Post by Bayushi Umeno » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:32 am

Umeno made a little more small talk before departing.

/scene

Return to “The Camp”