[Day 7 - EE] Sweet Bayushi of Mine

Nanzi

Re: [Day 7 - EE] Sweet Bayushi of Mine

Post by Nanzi » Fri May 29, 2020 4:37 am

"It should matter though, naming a thing gives it strength. A slave is a servant but Bayushi-ue does not wish a slave, yes?" he responded.
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace
Supporting Staff: Doji Jigutsuji, Nanzi Jongwun, Raven on shoulder

Bayushi Umeno

Post by Bayushi Umeno » Fri May 29, 2020 7:56 am

"What he wants is up to him, I'd not hazard a guess. I am me, name or no. I will still do the same things for him regardless." A pause. "...still, I'll take the title all the same. As long as I get to keep doing what I'm doing, what I've always done."
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Former Kawagaya | Stand-Oafish | Blessed
Carries: Armor, Dai Tsuchi, Tetsubo, Tanto, Hat and Cloak, Pack

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Fri May 29, 2020 8:21 am

"You are samurai then, and well met, and knowing Bayushi, he will expect much of you and that you do your Duty," he said warmly.

"What do you see when you look around the camp, Bayushi-san?" Nanzi asked.
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace

Bayushi Umeno

Post by Bayushi Umeno » Fri May 29, 2020 8:52 am

Normally that'd be a harder answer, but it almost seemed normal where they were at least. Her face scrunched up a bit. "A bunch of tents around fires, people moving all over."

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Fri May 29, 2020 8:54 am

"Hmm... Nanzi sees heroes of the Empire, current and future, who will do something long remembered," he said honestly.

Bayushi Umeno

Post by Bayushi Umeno » Fri May 29, 2020 8:56 am

"Reminds me of the words of another back in Crab lands I met," Umeno said with a shrug. "I'm not here to become a hero, and if I become one, I hardly care. My lord wants his brother back safe, so I go get his brother. Being remembered is something I couldn't care less about, long as I live by my own terms."

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Fri May 29, 2020 9:01 am

"So you have no aspirations?" he asked curiously.

Bayushi Umeno

Post by Bayushi Umeno » Fri May 29, 2020 9:16 am

"Serve my lord," she said with a simple and quick answer. "I suppose everything else anymore comes from that. Long as it pleases him, it's an ambition."

Umeno paused. "Well, and I aspire to survive if I can."

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Fri May 29, 2020 9:39 am

"Dutiful, that is what a Samurai should be. Has Bayushi illuminated you about those agents among the people that wish to see the Kami fail and their lines scattered?" he responded with a serious tone.

Bayushi Umeno

Post by Bayushi Umeno » Fri May 29, 2020 9:41 am

"Not in so many words, no. I know there're people out there that don't care for them, but I've had enough in my bowl helping him get all the bandits out of his lands without adding anything like that into it."

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Fri May 29, 2020 9:52 am

Nanzi finished his water and then said quietly, “They have gone to ground but the threat surely remains and Nanzi thinks they may even have agents among those who serve the Kami who support their misguided message. A concern to Hantei-ue, Doji-ue, and Nanzi; we hope that we can rely on Bayushi to support fighting this insidious threat.”

“Nanzi hopes that Bayushi-san understands the importance of what he has said.”

Bayushi Umeno

Post by Bayushi Umeno » Fri May 29, 2020 10:09 am

Umeno looked a bit puzzled, but it could have just as well been attentively listening. She finally slowly nodded with a grunt, downing her own water. "Un. I wouldn't worry about Bayushi ferreting out threats like that. It seems to be exactly the sort of thing he concerns himself over. I don't think he's ever met a secret he didn't know already."

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Fri May 29, 2020 10:27 am

"Nanzi prays his followers follow that keen insight," he said warmly.

Bayushi Umeno

Post by Bayushi Umeno » Fri May 29, 2020 10:29 am

"Well, I'm not great on information gathering, but I know it seems plenty are around Scorpion lands. When it comes time to bashing heads in, that'll be my moment to shine." She gave a small grin.

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Fri May 29, 2020 10:34 am

"Make sure to have Jade or it will be a brief moment of shining," he responded calmly. "It will give protection against the evils we will be facing in the coming days."

Bayushi Umeno

Post by Bayushi Umeno » Sat May 30, 2020 1:18 am

The switch in topic made Umeno a touch puzzled. "Ah, um... the conspiracy needs jade? Or do you mean it's them that have the Kami?"

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Sat May 30, 2020 1:23 am

Bayushi Umeno wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 1:18 am
The switch in topic made Umeno a touch puzzled. "Ah, um... the conspiracy needs jade? Or do you mean it's them that have the Kami?"
"Ah no, I was thinking of Jigoku, the conspiracy should be men they die easy enough s any men. Nanzi was thinking of the expedition," he responded.

Bayushi Umeno

Post by Bayushi Umeno » Sat May 30, 2020 1:26 am

She understood a little better, giving a reluctant nod finally. "Ah, I... see. I think. I will keep that all in mind. Do you think the Kami are safe on this expedition then? I mean more from your conspiracy than that other stuff. This is far from the lands of the Crane and Owl after all."

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Sat May 30, 2020 1:45 am

"I think we need to be vigilant, I have alerted Hantei of the threat so Nanzi is sure he will watch out for his sister," he responded.

"Still we should be alert."

Bayushi Umeno

Post by Bayushi Umeno » Sat May 30, 2020 2:58 am

"Out of curiosity, how did you find out about this? Have things already been attempted?" She sipped her water and kept her voice down a touch, to make the conversation private yet still seemingly casual.

Return to “The Camp”