[Day 7 - EA] Profitable Prophet Punching Presentation

Nanzi

Re: [Day 7 - EA] Profitable Prophet Punching Presentation

Post by Nanzi » Fri May 29, 2020 3:32 am

"How does that differ from my vision?" he asked.
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace
Supporting Staff: Doji Jigutsuji, Nanzi Jongwun, Raven on shoulder

Shinsei

Post by Shinsei » Fri May 29, 2020 3:36 am

"In my vision no one man, or god, can dictate the lives they wish to lead. From what I have seen, man is not so far below divinity as some would have us believe."
Mysterious Stranger | Ascetic | Enlightened

Run by GM Bakuriel

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Fri May 29, 2020 3:52 am

“In that we agree, but humans need leaders… without them we descend into chaos,” he responded.

“Or we live simply and never achieve our true potential.”
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace

Shinsei

Post by Shinsei » Fri May 29, 2020 3:55 am

At that Shinsei smirked. "Maybe not a potential you can see, but I have achieved mine by living simply. Others could easily grasp for the same. I do not believe your way is inherently wrong, but it is not the only way."

Run by GM Bakuriel

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Fri May 29, 2020 4:04 am

Shinsei wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 3:55 am
At that Shinsei smirked. "Maybe not a potential you can see, but I have achieved mine by living simply. Others could easily grasp for the same. I do not believe your way is inherently wrong, but it is not the only way."
“While I see the appeal, man was meant for more than what you have presented. Nanzi was meant for more than your living simply philosophy. Nanzi applauds your enlightened journey, but mankind needs easy access to food, comforts, and stability. Living simply will not sustain an Empire,” he replied calmly.

“Nanzi can see why the more humble flock to your ideas though, he holds to higher virtues. Courtesy, Compassion, Courage, Duty, Honesty, and Honor. Nanzi lives as samurai, he is samurai. He will die samurai, as his children will do so as well, and on their shoulders will be built the greatest Empire Ningen-do has ever known.”

“It will eclipse all that has come before.”

Shinsei

Post by Shinsei » Fri May 29, 2020 4:12 am

"And so falls the will of those who dare stand in Nanzi's way. I wonder how many lives you shall crush before achieving your prefect empire." Shinsei stood, offering another bow. "It has been enlightening, taking the measure of the man Doji would call her husband." Then he smiled, and turned as if to leave.

Run by GM Bakuriel

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Fri May 29, 2020 4:32 am

"As many as needed."

Nanzi rose and said with a bow, "One names them-self Emperor, then they must mean to rule an Empire. Someone must do the work to make sure it becomes a reality."

"You are always welcome in the lands of the Crane, though you may prefer more simple environs, Shinsei-san."

Shinsei

Post by Shinsei » Fri May 29, 2020 4:40 am

"I accept your hospitality with gratitude, Nanzi-sama. May your days with Doji be blessed ones." Shinsei bowed once more, then turned to make his way to even more questions in his future.

/exit

Run by GM Bakuriel

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Fri May 29, 2020 6:52 am

Nanzi watched him go before taking a seat and with a heavy sigh. Another impediment to the great work, better to know now than to be surprised down the road.

He continued drinking the tea and then gestured for Jigutsuji to take a letter. Doji would have to hear about this and it was best to dictate the words while his mind was fresh on the topic.

/scene

Return to “The Camp”