[Day 7 - EA] Profitable Prophet Punching Presentation

Nanzi

Re: [Day 7 - EA] Profitable Prophet Punching Presentation

Post by Nanzi » Fri May 29, 2020 12:31 am

“The predator cat does not ask the goat why it must die, it does what it must because that is the role nature intended for it. Nanzi will not apologize for being a better man than most, he and Doji did not become bound because he wished to remain unknown. The world is shaped by vision, if that falls to us Conquerors then so be it.”

“If Nanzi brings a man a better way to fish, a better way to yield grain, a better way of living and being, Nanzi has done him a service. Should Nanzi sit idly by knowing there is a better life for others and do nothing? There is potential for all to become something better than they are, Nanzi can show them that, but not all have the capability to be what Nanzi sees they could be.”

He finished with, “As his Nana would say, you can call a cat a fish, but it will not swim. Sometimes it is best to let those be what they are, where they are. If my way allows them to live and grow fat, then why does it matter if they are beneath me. They are content and they are happy.”
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace
Supporting Staff: Doji Jigutsuji, Nanzi Jongwun, Raven on shoulder

Shinsei

Post by Shinsei » Fri May 29, 2020 12:39 am

"I can certainly respect that you do not deny what you are. So many men, when faced with their views against others, would balk and hide behind words." Shinsei took a lengthy pause to sip at his tea. "But, where does that ambition end? You would have an empire filled with fat, happy chattel so long as it was you making the decisions that dictate their lives?"
Mysterious Stranger | Ascetic | Enlightened

Run by GM Bakuriel

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Fri May 29, 2020 12:44 am

Shinsei wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 12:39 am
"I can certainly respect that you do not deny what you are. So many men, when faced with their views against others, would balk and hide behind words." Shinsei took a lengthy pause to sip at his tea. "But, where does that ambition end? You would have an empire filled with fat, happy chattel so long as it was you making the decisions that dictate their lives?"
“I would have an Empire of fat happy farmers and common folk able to pursue good lives. So they can have fat and happy children to live good and stable lives. Above them would be the samurai, dedicated to the protection of the Empire, the people, and the Emperor, long may he reign. Orderly, a mirror of perfection.”

Nanzi added, “You call it ambition, I consider it a Duty to always seek to better the Empire and the people.”
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace

Shinsei

Post by Shinsei » Fri May 29, 2020 12:52 am

"Duty." Shinsei repeated the word, but not in the language it was spoken in. "Everything with its place and its purpose. And what, may I ask, happens to farmers who are not happy? Samurai who oppress rather than protect? What action will you take to correct cracks in your perfect little mirror?"

Run by GM Bakuriel

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Fri May 29, 2020 12:56 am

Shinsei wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 12:52 am
"Duty." Shinsei repeated the word, but not in the language it was spoken in. "Everything with its place and its purpose. And what, may I ask, happens to farmers who are not happy? Samurai who oppress rather than protect? What action will you take to correct cracks in your perfect little mirror?"
"What actions do these tribes take now? You speak as if this is a new problem, if they are unsatisfied, we can seek a better way for them but sometimes a willow tree must remain a willow tree even if it wishes to be a rainbow," he said calmly.

Shinsei

Post by Shinsei » Fri May 29, 2020 12:59 am

"I did not ask what action the tribes take, for their decisions are many. I asked what action you would take, for your decision is but one."

Run by GM Bakuriel

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Fri May 29, 2020 1:09 am

"They will do their Duty," he said.

Shinsei

Post by Shinsei » Fri May 29, 2020 1:18 am

Shinsei merely nodded. "Is there some specific thing you wished addressed in calling me before you, Nanzi-sama?"

Run by GM Bakuriel

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Fri May 29, 2020 1:25 am

"Is this not pleasant conversation?" Nanzi asked.

Shinsei

Post by Shinsei » Fri May 29, 2020 1:37 am

Shinsei chuckled softly, reaching up to lightly pet Karasu. "This conversation is many things, Nanzi-sama."

Run by GM Bakuriel

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Fri May 29, 2020 1:40 am

"You do not think highly of conquerors?" He asked.

Shinsei

Post by Shinsei » Fri May 29, 2020 1:53 am

"I've not found one yet to be to my liking." He shook his head for emphasis.

Run by GM Bakuriel

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Fri May 29, 2020 2:01 am

Shinsei wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 1:53 am
"I've not found one yet to be to my liking." He shook his head for emphasis.
"Funny, Nanzi has yet to meet a sage to his liking," he mused. "What is the criteria that you judge these visionaries by, Shinsei-san?"

Shinsei

Post by Shinsei » Fri May 29, 2020 2:03 am

"How they view others, mostly. The worst of them tend to treat those beneath them like sheep." He took another slow sip of tea. "I much prefer goats."

Run by GM Bakuriel

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Fri May 29, 2020 2:08 am

"Nanzi prefers people," he responded.

Shinsei

Post by Shinsei » Fri May 29, 2020 2:11 am

"Is that so? What is it that makes them so preferable?"

Run by GM Bakuriel

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Fri May 29, 2020 2:48 am

Shinsei wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 2:11 am
"Is that so? What is it that makes them so preferable?"
"They have great potential, and they are useful to the great work ahead," Nanzi replied.

"Goats make great curry, though."

Shinsei

Post by Shinsei » Fri May 29, 2020 2:50 am

"On that we can agree." Shinsei finished his tea without clarifying whether he was referring to the goats or the people.

Run by GM Bakuriel

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Fri May 29, 2020 3:17 am

"What is your vision for man, fellow conqueror," Nanzi asked.

Shinsei

Post by Shinsei » Fri May 29, 2020 3:30 am

"My vision for man is to see them live in a world shaped by their own hands, led by wisdom borne of hardship and hard work." Shinsei didn't remark on being called a conqueror. Nanzi would never see him any other way.

Run by GM Bakuriel

Return to “The Camp”