[Day 5, Late Evening] There Is Always a Way To Water (Expecting)

Jiyo Sora

Re: [Day 5, Late Evening] There Is Always a Way To Water (Expecting)

Post by Jiyo Sora » Thu May 28, 2020 3:55 pm

"Eh, the air we breathe invisible and often silent... I try not to let that bother me too much."

He appeared to be teasing. Gently.
ImperialAssassin and Babysitter • Experienced • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin

Wears: Either a very simple kimono in Imperial colors or light armor strapped on over Hikaru garb and facepaint.
Carries: An array of weaponry, some traveling rations, a couple of lightweight trade goods, and some dried flower petals.

As of Late Night, Day 7, has a servant- a young woman named Kinyôbi

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Thu May 28, 2020 4:04 pm

She smirks.

"True, but the air doesn't ask you to do things that may destroy you. It simply is there, and you live, or isn't, and you die."

She takes a deep breath.

"I will seek out Hantei and Shinjo at next stop and challenge them to convince me of what they offer. After, I will seek out the wife of Togashi. Are there any others here that I should speak with?"
Seidou Tribe|Bushi|Large|Strength of the Earth|Blessed by the Earth|Kharmic Tie|Doubt|True Love|Bad Eyesight
Carries: Light Armor, Dai Tsuchi wrapped in blessed rope, Blacksmithing Gear, Jade pendant, 7 uses of jade dust oil
Bodyguard for Seidou Haruyo

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Thu May 28, 2020 4:14 pm

"Shinjo's husband, Koyama is a dear friend of mine, as is Jin, also of the Ki-Rin. You might find them worth speaking to. The Scorpion appear to have sent only a single representative, but there may be more around... Bayushi never shows his entire game. Besides Lady Togashi, Wu of the Dragon can offer some good perspectives."

He paused, as his player double-checked to see if Satone had spoken with Reiko yet.

"And of course, Reiko of the Spider. Fu Leng may be trapped at the moment, but his followers are a ruthless and capable bunch."
ImperialAssassin and Babysitter • Experienced • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin

Wears: Either a very simple kimono in Imperial colors or light armor strapped on over Hikaru garb and facepaint.
Carries: An array of weaponry, some traveling rations, a couple of lightweight trade goods, and some dried flower petals.

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Thu May 28, 2020 5:11 pm

"I think where I can, speaking directly to the Kami will benefit me the most. I do not need to hear why someone married someone, or why they follow, unless they are the only option. If Shinjo will not speak with me however, I will seek out those you have mentioned. I will also find Reiko and speak with her."
Seidou Tribe|Bushi|Large|Strength of the Earth|Blessed by the Earth|Kharmic Tie|Doubt|True Love|Bad Eyesight
Carries: Light Armor, Dai Tsuchi wrapped in blessed rope, Blacksmithing Gear, Jade pendant, 7 uses of jade dust oil

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Thu May 28, 2020 5:13 pm

"I don't think you quite understood me. I would have you speak with Koyama or Jin less about the Ki-Rin, and more about... other options."

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Thu May 28, 2020 5:33 pm

"Ah. I see. Well then, I will seek them out as well. Provided Hantei and Shinjo do not decide to simply kill me."

She smirks, but a dark shadow in her eyes shows some truth in the joke.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Thu May 28, 2020 5:36 pm

"Whatever Hantei may or may not do, Shinjo won't kill you. Nor, I suspect, will she allow you to be killed."

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Thu May 28, 2020 5:53 pm

"Perhaps not, but I do not plan to pull any punches."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Thu May 28, 2020 5:54 pm

"You will do as you see fit, of course."

He gave a dry chuckle.

"I would expect nothing less, based on this conversation."

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Thu May 28, 2020 6:05 pm

"Hopefully we can meet again soon to discuss how it goes. It has been pleasant speaking with you, and enlightening."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Thu May 28, 2020 6:22 pm

"Then I must have outdone myself."

He gave a slight nod of his head.

"Take care, Satone of the Seidou."

Return to “The Stream”