Early Night for One [Day 5, EE]

Seidou Haruyo

Early Night for One [Day 5, EE]

Post by Seidou Haruyo » Thu May 28, 2020 9:20 am

As Haruyo settled in for an early night at their tents site, there was an opportunity for the two who yet called themselves Seidou to speak.
Seidou | Shugenja | Blind | Friend of Earth | Friendly Earth Kami | Blessed by Earth | Clear Thinker

Seidou Satone

Re: Early Night for One [Day 5, EE]

Post by Seidou Satone » Thu May 28, 2020 9:22 am

"Quite the day, hmm? It seems we have much to consider, and many to speak with still."

Satone sat, tending to Haruyo's hair.
Seidou Tribe|Bushi|Large|Strength of the Earth|Blessed by the Earth|Kharmic Tie|Doubt|True Love|Bad Eyesight
Carries: Light Armor, Dai Tsuchi wrapped in blessed rope, Blacksmithing Gear, Jade pendant, 7 uses of jade dust oil
Bodyguard for Seidou Haruyo

Seidou Haruyo

Post by Seidou Haruyo » Fri May 29, 2020 6:07 am

"There is another thing yet, that I must speak with you about. Spirits spoke to me, I demanded it of them and they answered. What I have found is that there is a sickness to this land here, and it seeps down into the very earth we stand upon. Yet.. there is a substance, jade. This is supposedly something that will help prevent the spreading of this sickness."

Haruyo often kept her head still, but as Satone worked she got the seemingly natural tug from Haruyo's head moving as she turned it ever so slightly. "I will make this a goal of mine, to seek out more of this. The understanding and the jade."
Seidou | Shugenja | Blind | Friend of Earth | Friendly Earth Kami | Blessed by Earth | Clear Thinker

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Fri May 29, 2020 11:52 am

"I have received a letter stating the same thing from a woman named Ninube. I have two pieces I was going to work into jewelry, perhaps we should both carry one? I do not quite understand what it does."
Seidou Tribe|Bushi|Large|Strength of the Earth|Blessed by the Earth|Kharmic Tie|Doubt|True Love|Bad Eyesight
Carries: Light Armor, Dai Tsuchi wrapped in blessed rope, Blacksmithing Gear, Jade pendant, 7 uses of jade dust oil
Bodyguard for Seidou Haruyo

Return to “The Camp”