Come to my parlour (D5 LA)

Reiko

Re: Come to my parlour (D5 LA)

Post by Reiko » Sat May 30, 2020 11:46 pm

"Perhaps if we were not so consistently on the move such a thing could be possible. It would add to the time required to pack up and set up each time otherwise" Reiko said with a nod "I don't believe it requires ceremony. Keep him in your thoughts, remember what he is going through. Together we are going to save him, as a group united."
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Jiyo Ayumu

Post by Jiyo Ayumu » Sun May 31, 2020 12:42 am

"Ceremonies are also good for morale. I wonder if something simple yet inspiring couldn't be done even with the constraints of us constantly being on the move. With your permission, I'll give it a try.

And since we're on the subject of the divine meeting the practical...

I heard no human ever went in person so far south. That no Nezumi went back since the fall. But that you, through your connection to the lost sibling, you can see the pit as it is now.

So I was wondering if your visions are tactically exploitable? For example, can you see the creatures that crawl out of the pit with enough precision so we may alter our course to avoid them?"
Imperial | Former Isawa | Bushi | Artisan | Skeletal
Outfit in camp: No weapon, no trinket (D1-D7), jade (D9+) | On patrol: Light armor, yari, bronze sword, yumi + quiver
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Reputation: What Is Expected | Description

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Sun May 31, 2020 1:41 am

"Hmm. What a curious idea. I can see what I remember of my previous visions and note if there was anything unusual. The majority of creatures seemed to be corrupted versions of things we often see within the southern lands of the Empire, such as ogres and others. There were other, more monstrous creatures as well, but it was many years ago now that the main vision happened" Reiko frowned "I will consult my visions again and see what I can discover."
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Jiyo Ayumu

Post by Jiyo Ayumu » Sun May 31, 2020 3:51 am

"Thanks. I know this might sound like a long shot, but you know how every little bit of advantage we could gain is precious.

Then, if there is nothing more I can do, I will leave you to your work."
Imperial | Former Isawa | Bushi | Artisan | Skeletal
Outfit in camp: No weapon, no trinket (D1-D7), jade (D9+) | On patrol: Light armor, yari, bronze sword, yumi + quiver
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Reputation: What Is Expected | Description

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:02 am

"Feel free to visit anytime" Reiko smiled, carefully rising to bow to the man "I really am just a normal person. Promise! May the Fortunes watch over you."

Return to “The Camp”