[D5, EE] Give Me a Sign (open)

Hanzou

Re: [D5, EE] Give Me a Sign (open)

Post by Hanzou » Thu May 28, 2020 3:00 am

Shinjo Miuna wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 2:40 am
Aono came by to help them. "I see Miuna is signing her name for you. Usually we let others pick the symbols for their own names, just as they have chosen their spoken names. What would you like to be called by, Hanzou? You may choose any combination of signs or choose based on the meaning of your name as Miuna has."

Miuna signed, "Bat spirit," with enthusiasm. It was fitting that the first signs he had asked for might represent his name. She watched carefully to see what he would choose.
He practiced her name several times. Starting over when he felt he had it wrong.

"Beautiful.... Ocean...."

"Beautiful.... Ocean.... Ocean...."

"Beautiful.... Beautiful... Ocean...."

"Beautiful... Ocean.... Beautiful.... "

"Beautiful, Beautiful Ocean"

He nodded at her suggestion. "That would be threecht very appropriate. I like it."
Stranger ~ Shugenja ~ Water ~ Archer ~ Hunter ~ Healer ~ Spirit Talker ~ Small ~ Wary ~ Ennui
Glory 2 ~ Reputation 4 ~ Status 1

Carries: Yumi, Arrows, Aiguchi, Lantern, Water, Medicine Kit, Jade (4/7)

Inga

Post by Inga » Thu May 28, 2020 3:55 am

Inga gave some thought to Hanzou's question. Inga looked at Aono. "How do you say fate?"
♧Shoji tribe ♧Bushi ♧Unlucky ♧Daredevil ♧Superstitious ♧Fortune Teller ♧Haunted ♧ Very Unfortunate
♧Glory: 1 ♧Reputation: Untrustworthy ♧Status:1

Equipment: Bow, quiver, Light armor, Finger of Jade, Tanto,

Shinjo Miuna

Post by Shinjo Miuna » Thu May 28, 2020 5:38 am

Seppun Dawei wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 2:45 am
Dawei thinks about Aono's comments as she moves off to help another student. And then he thinks about a sign for himself, his hands idly mimicking carving motions as he does so.
Miuna glanced over at Dawei, giving an approving nod. She felt the motion suited him as a name choice.
Hanzou wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:00 am
He practiced her name several times. Starting over when he felt he had it wrong.

"Beautiful.... Ocean...."

"Beautiful.... Ocean.... Ocean...."

"Beautiful.... Beautiful... Ocean...."

"Beautiful... Ocean.... Beautiful.... "

"Beautiful, Beautiful Ocean"

He nodded at her suggestion. "That would be threecht very appropriate. I like it."
Miuna smiled softly, watching him trying to get her name just right. She felt the heat rising to her cheeks again and her stomach did a small somersault when she read the approval on his lips. Why is that happening so frequently? She thought. It was both annoying and exhilarating. Her eyes lingered on his lips perhaps a bit too long before she looked up at him again. She grinned and made the sign that would now mean 'Hanzou' to her.
Inga wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:55 am
Inga gave some thought to Hanzou's question. Inga looked at Aono. "How do you say fate?"
Aono took her hand and held it up, palm facing toward her. She stuck out both her pointer finger and her thumb, keeping all other fingers tucked in. She crooked the pointer finger slightly and gently ran it across her forehead and then took both hands and placed them before her with her first three fingers on each hand spread out. "Fate, and a very fitting sign name, Inga."
Ki-Rin • Blessed by Tengoku • Dangerous Beauty • Deaf • Feisty
• Shugenja • Small • Soft-hearted

Miuna | Aono | Description

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Thu May 28, 2020 5:50 am

Shinjo Miuna wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 5:38 am
Miuna smiled softly, watching him trying to get her name just right. She felt the heat rising to her cheeks again and her stomach did a small somersault when she read the approval on his lips. Why is that happening so frequently? She thought. It was both annoying and exhilarating. Her eyes lingered on his lips perhaps a bit too long before she looked up at him again. She grinned and made the sign that would now mean 'Hanzou' to her.
He smiled warmly. "I'd like to know more, about your language and krirrrr about you."
Stranger ~ Shugenja ~ Water ~ Archer ~ Hunter ~ Healer ~ Spirit Talker ~ Small ~ Wary ~ Ennui
Glory 2 ~ Reputation 4 ~ Status 1

Carries: Yumi, Arrows, Aiguchi, Lantern, Water, Medicine Kit, Jade (4/7)

Inga

Post by Inga » Fri May 29, 2020 4:27 am

Inga tried to follow the signs, stumbling to follow each one. She smiled and frowned as she got frustrated with the signs.
♧Shoji tribe ♧Bushi ♧Unlucky ♧Daredevil ♧Superstitious ♧Fortune Teller ♧Haunted ♧ Very Unfortunate
♧Glory: 1 ♧Reputation: Untrustworthy ♧Status:1

Equipment: Bow, quiver, Light armor, Finger of Jade, Tanto,

Return to “The Camp”