[Day 5, Early Morning] Rats in a Swamp

Jiyo Sora

Re: [Day 5, Early Morning] Rats in a Swamp

Post by Jiyo Sora » Tue May 26, 2020 12:59 pm

"How would you close the pit? I assume the Nezumi have tried."
ImperialAssassin and Babysitter • Experienced • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin

Wears: Either a very simple kimono in Imperial colors or light armor strapped on over Hikaru garb and facepaint.
Carries: An array of weaponry, some traveling rations, a couple of lightweight trade goods, and some dried flower petals.

As of Late Night, Day 7, has a servant- a young woman named Kinyôbi

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Tue May 26, 2020 1:02 pm

“Too many enemy. No do with little try. Hairless-ones magic... maybe. Probably no. Name stronger.” He drew in the dirt with his claw.

“Big-shiny-hairless-ones... they different. Maybe their Name strong enough.”
Ratling | Never Lost | Disturbing Countenance | Painful Bite | Fearless | Favorite Pup
Niche: 4.5 | Chieftain Class
Description
Possessions: Spiked Big Stick (Tetsubo), Yumi, Sturdy Clothes, Light Armor, Traveling Pack

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Tue May 26, 2020 1:12 pm

"I suppose we'll see. But since they're the ones most intent on rescuing the Fallen-rock man, you perhaps grasp the trouble?"

He frowned.

"I hope they won't be too much trouble if we're too late. That could be messy. But either way, Ch'chik T'kkiri, I thank you for what you have told me. We have a lot to learn."
ImperialAssassin and Babysitter • Experienced • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin

Wears: Either a very simple kimono in Imperial colors or light armor strapped on over Hikaru garb and facepaint.
Carries: An array of weaponry, some traveling rations, a couple of lightweight trade goods, and some dried flower petals.

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Tue May 26, 2020 1:21 pm

“Bad leaders doom pack.” He said in what perhaps could have been a knowing tone if his grasp of the human chitterings was better.

“Best to pick new leaders. Leader who no listen... Pain-is-present.”
Ratling | Never Lost | Disturbing Countenance | Painful Bite | Fearless | Favorite Pup
Description
Possessions: Spiked Big Stick (Tetsubo), Yumi, Sturdy Clothes, Light Armor, Traveling Pack

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Tue May 26, 2020 1:26 pm

"I would again mention Shinsei to you. He... more than most of us, I think... grasps the nature of the danger."

He half-smiled.

"But now, I think you'd had to hear enough human chatter for one morning, so I believe I'll leave you to it."

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Tue May 26, 2020 1:28 pm

He nodded. And surprised even himself when he said, “Goodbye.”
Description

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Tue May 26, 2020 1:34 pm

Sora simply nodded and made his [/exit]

Return to “The Camp”