Spider-Monkey (D5, EM)

Togashi Saruko

Re: Spider-Monkey (D5, EM)

Post by Togashi Saruko » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:44 am

Saruko shook her head. "I think he knew that I wanted to go - and our children need his care a bit more than mine these days. Besides, it would've been foolish for us both to go... and since he probably knew I'd go anyway..." she shrugged, but in acknowledgement of her husband's wisdom in not sending the fledgling clan's leadership into danger. If she, Wu, and Togashi had all been here, and it all went terribly wrong, there would be no more Dragon leadership.
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:09 pm

"I understand" Reiko nodded, a smile on her face "and I will be honest and say that I'm glad it is you here. While your husband may be stronger, and have the wisdom of the heavens, I find you easier to understand. Your husbands wisdom has too many layers to go through and we are not blessed with time. Plus I enjoy your company more."
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:31 pm

She chuckled warmly. "Thank you, but I think we will miss his wisdom and insight in the trials ahead of us. At least, I know I will."
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:33 am

"Is there a trick to a faster understanding of his intent? I would consider myself quite intelligent for an Isawa, but riddles are not something I really find easy to understand" Reiko said with a sigh "perhaps I'm just reading too deeply into them, and missing the idea behind them."
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:14 am

"One cannot rush understanding or wisdom, I have discovered. You must learn to listen to the world, the universe, and your true self," she mused thoughtfully.

"You have a way of seeing things. Your own way to make up your mind and make decisions. We all do. Sometimes it's nescessary for us to... unlearn it. To put it aside. That's how we can learn new ways and find new means of understanding more."

Theme 2Profile

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:42 am

"Hmm...I see. Interesting way of looking at it" Reiko had a thoughtful expression "when we return, I will make the journey to visit you and your family again. Perhaps I'll be able to leave without feeling too confused this time."

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:48 am

"Hopefully," she chuckled warmly. "You'll always be welcome, Reiko."

Theme 2Profile

Return to “The Camp”