Re: Colors Of The Wind (D3, EA)

Post by Ik’tch'krit » Sun May 24, 2020 9:55 am

"Maybe an arrow or spear you throw-throw that come back to you-you!"
Nezumi | Drinks (Sometimes) and Knows Things | Masterful Inventor
Niche: 3.5 | Description | Theme

Jin Mizuku

Post by Jin Mizuku » Sun May 24, 2020 2:07 pm

When they looked up at her Mizuku froze for a moment. Trying to understand the conversation at hand with how the Nezumi spoke was not something she was used to. She bowed her filling at the waist, her head becoming parallel with her pelvis. "Lady Saruko, I apologise for not recognizing you immediately. Please disregard any bable that came from my mouth." She stood at attention "I'm afraid I don't know many people around camp, but I think I've seen a few blacksmiths about. Didn't catch their names unfortunately"
Jin Muzuku - "Bring them here, I'll heal em' "

Ki-Rin * Shugenja * Jin Family * Status 1 * Glory 2 * Reputation 1

Don't mind Faru, he's my loyal pet falcon

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Sun May 24, 2020 9:40 pm

An arrow or a spear that could return sounded like some magical weapon she had heard of in stories. It didn't occurr to her that someone could make it as some mechanical contraption or build it.

"Oh. Ah, it's no trouble, really. I'm not that easily recognizable," she assured the Ki-rin woman with a warm smile. "Do you have an interest in painting?"
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Ik’tch'krit

Post by Ik’tch'krit » Mon May 25, 2020 5:35 am

The Nezumi tilted his head at the human interaction. But it was not so important to him. There were experiments to be made and thought of, especially with the short amount of time he had with this jade.

"Painting... you-you could hold painting craft-made of jade stone towards bad-things!"

Jin Mizuku

Post by Jin Mizuku » Mon May 25, 2020 2:37 pm

Togashi Saruko wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 9:40 pm
"Oh. Ah, it's no trouble, really. I'm not that easily recognizable," she assured the Ki-rin woman with a warm smile. "Do you have an interest in painting?"
She straightened up "no my lady, I can not paint. I have just found art beautiful, and those who are able to make it extraordinary."
Jin Muzuku - "Bring them here, I'll heal em' "

Ki-Rin * Shugenja * Jin Family * Status 1 * Glory 2 * Reputation 1

Don't mind Faru, he's my loyal pet falcon

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Mon May 25, 2020 10:17 pm

"Everyone can learn to paint, or draw, with time and patience. I didn't know how to do it a couple of years ago myself." Her tone was encouraging for the young Ki-rin.

The Nezumi's words were a little confusing to her. "I... you mean to use the painting as a weapon? I... that's not how it works."
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Ik’tch'krit

Post by Ik’tch'krit » Wed May 27, 2020 4:54 am

"'Not how work-works' is only limit! Think-think of not-really man-things from sky-sky. They change-change the way of man-things, yes-yes?" He nodded, thoroughly convinced he was correct. "But yes-yes, art is pretty. I like most when shiny-shines!"

Return to “The River”