[D3 LM] One fish, two fish (open)

Yogo

Re: [D3 LM] One fish, two fish (open)

Post by Yogo » Sun May 24, 2020 11:10 pm

"I don't think I am settling any time soon. I sorta want to see what the Kami are up to. I saw Hida's lands and I've been to the capitol, but I'd like to see what kind of towns the others have built. It's interesting to see that many people in one place and new things. Like that hot baths thing!"
Unaliged • Shoji Tribe • Shugenja • Fire • Traveler
Description
Carries: Worn sword, satchel, knife.

Ryoshun Mai

Post by Ryoshun Mai » Mon May 25, 2020 2:44 am

"I missed out on the hot bath. I wanted to go but unfortunately I was working and I don't think they want sawdust in their fancy warm water. I would like to do some adventuring myself, but eventually all must find a place to base their operations. Now, they don't necessarily have to stay there. Plenty are traders, messengers and bodyguards and are rarely seen by the village they call home."

"I imagine it is nice to have a place to return to, though."
Ryoshun Family* Artisan * Cursed!
Status - 1.0, Reputation - What is Expected, Glory - 3.5
Wears/Carries:
Light Armor, Sturdy Clothing, tanto, yari, whetstone, Blacksmith's hammer, inherited carving knife, 8 shark teeth

Yogo

Post by Yogo » Mon May 25, 2020 3:00 am

"It was neat. I never figured out how they do it, or how it's going to work in winter, but damn it beats bathing in a river." he nodded. "See, they had buckets there for you to wash yourself before you enter. The bath thing is there just to make it more pleasant experience." Yogo explained, moving his hands as if to show how a bucket worked. "Well, I guess we all have to settle down eventually, but I want to make an informed choice as they say." Chuckling, the young man rested his arm on his knee.
Description

Ryoshun Mai

Post by Ryoshun Mai » Mon May 25, 2020 9:25 pm

"So the point is relaxing, not getting clean? That's interesting." Mai seemed interested in the prospect.

"Find out all you can about each Clan. See where you would fit in best."
Wears/Carries:
Light Armor, Sturdy Clothing, tanto, yari, whetstone, Blacksmith's hammer, inherited carving knife, 8 shark teeth

Yogo

Post by Yogo » Mon May 25, 2020 11:10 pm

"I mean, you are getting clean too. You just do it beforehand." he explained. "Still, I didn't quite figure out how they get the water there. Maybe there's a natural spring? Still, those are usually pretty hot..."

"Yeah. If I fit in."
Description

Ryoshun Mai

Post by Ryoshun Mai » Tue May 26, 2020 4:36 am

"It sounds relaxing. There are some hot springs up in the mountains. Maybe, they can have bathhouses built around them."

"I am sure you will fit in somewhere. The Bat took me in despite how cursed I am considered."
Wears/Carries:

Yogo

Post by Yogo » Tue May 26, 2020 4:51 am

"Yeah but, it's quite the hike to get there, isn't it? That would defeat the purpose, no?" he asked her, squinting his eyes. "Whoa..." Yogo rolled on his back, pushing himself further away from the Bat. "Cursed?" Suspicion crept into his voice. "What did you do?"
Description

Ryoshun Mai

Post by Ryoshun Mai » Tue May 26, 2020 4:57 am

"I just have nightmares. No worries. I have since birth. Maybe it was because my father was a Tribeless wanderer who left before I was born? Some priests worry about them, other say they are just nightmares."
Wears/Carries:

Yogo

Post by Yogo » Tue May 26, 2020 10:41 pm

He still kept his distance to her, just in case. "I see. That is unfortunate." the young man sighed softly. "I never knew my parents. My father.. adoptive father says he found me in the woods." Yogo had his reasons to doubt this story, but since the other villagers seemed to agree that his father had one day come back with a small child, he could not really press the issue either. "Such things happen for a reason, I am sure. "
Description

Ryoshun Mai

Post by Ryoshun Mai » Tue May 26, 2020 11:39 pm

"It is as you say. This one hopes one day her accomplishments overshadow the nature of her birth."
Wears/Carries:

Yogo

Post by Yogo » Wed May 27, 2020 1:14 am

"Don't we all." he gave her a marked look. "Mayhaps you will have a chance to change your destiny during all this." The young man waved his hand in the general direction of the camp.
Description

Ryoshun Mai

Post by Ryoshun Mai » Thu May 28, 2020 7:58 pm

"I hope that is a possibility. I serve as I can by providing for others." She paused, " can you use a knife?"
Wears/Carries:

Return to “The River”