Steal from the Rich and Give to the Us [Day 3, EA]

Ko

Re: Steal from the Rich and Give to the Us [Day 3, EA]

Post by Ko » Sun May 24, 2020 4:29 am

"No. It's my... I'm responsible. ." Ko shook her head firmly at the big man. What a miserable way to live, she thought, feeling almost sorry for him. Her people had next to nothing compared to the other tribes she'd encountered as she crossed the Protected Lands, but at least they had each other.

She knelt next to the man, drawing a stone knife whose knapped blade glittered in the noon sunlight. "I'll stand you a drink when we meet in the deep springs," she muttered through a tight throat, and then the razor-sharp stone edge made an end of it.
Shore People ✖ 'Bushi? That sounds right' ✖ Stone-tool-user ✖ Awkward ✖ On A Quest
Status: 1.0 ✖ Glory: 1.0 ✖ Reputation: Bad, real bad ✖ Character description

Wears: Simple clothing, pearl and coral jewelry, copper coin bracelet; light armor when expecting danger.
Carries: Walking staff or yumi (or both); knives; jade, pack with misc fishing & survival tools and small daily items. Warclub (tetsubo) when needed.

Riki

Post by Riki » Sun May 24, 2020 4:32 am

He sees Ko finish the down thug and nods Dawei had his hands full so he walked over to the one bleeding out "See ya Kenji, ya miserable bastard." and with a grunt he brought the stone ax down in a messy but ultimately painless conclusion before walking back to Kanna.
Kanna wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 4:20 am
She shrugged. "Livin' on the move. Havin' to fight just to be able to get a fuckin' drink. Shit, that sounds like an awful time." She smirked. "I'd like to think I've shown that ye can be tough without havin' to go through that shit."
again the big man shrugs "Eh only life I ever lived, its harsh sure but its not all bad. Like I said if you got regular hot meals and drink then you're at least living more comfortable than I do, did."
Seppun Dawei wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 4:25 am
Dawei takes Kaze back toward camp and healing, unless he is stopped.

(Brisket-smoking takes attention, as does ranch-visiting.)
Riki sees him carrying the guy away and says "Hold up not sure how far your camp is but theres a chance he won't make it with how that wheezing sounds." Riki then pulls out a thin hollow shoot of bamboo and looks at them you're just gonna have to trust me." he inserts the bamboo into the hole in Kaze's side and then tears a length of cloth and ties it around the man securing the tube. "That'll keep blood from filling his breathing."

------------------------------

medicine check tn 15: 6d10o10k3 20
Former Bandit Captain - Stronk - Thicc - Greedy - Boisterous
Controlled by GM Tyrus

Kanna

Post by Kanna » Sun May 24, 2020 4:45 am

"Did." She nodded. "Come along, then. The hot meal awaits." And she led the rest back to camp.
Spider Clan | Reiko's Shadow | Wary | Warrior
Carries: Tetsubo, Bronze Sword, Practical Clothing, Bottle of Wine, Bottle of Beer

Ko

Post by Ko » Sun May 24, 2020 5:11 am

Ko wiped her hands and knife on a cleanish part of the dead man's clothes and stood. "All right. I'll be along in a minute."

((I'm going to say that subsistence gatherer gal would consider it downright foolish to leave anything of use or value on the dead bodies, so... assume that she's going to take the two dead guys' valuables, such as they are. Not, like, down to their shoes and armor, but anything readily portable the expedition can use will be added to general supplies. No need to detail it out unless there's something surprising.

She'll also retrieve Kaze's nage-yari, since I think he hasn't had a chance to?))
Shore People ✖ 'Bushi? That sounds right' ✖ Stone-tool-user ✖ Awkward ✖ On A Quest
Status: 1.0 ✖ Glory: 1.0 ✖ Reputation: Bad, real bad ✖ Character description

Wears: Simple clothing, pearl and coral jewelry, copper coin bracelet; light armor when expecting danger.
Carries: Walking staff or yumi (or both); knives; jade, pack with misc fishing & survival tools and small daily items. Warclub (tetsubo) when needed.

Tyrus

Post by Tyrus » Sun May 24, 2020 5:14 am

Noted unless there is any further business here the group and their new addition head out back to camp a little worse for wear but ultimately victorious!

Players win and gain +10 purity points and have unlocked a new companion Riki the Bandit Captain.
Assistant to the GM - Panda - Occasionally wise - Often Capricious

Return to “The Forest”