[D3 LE] - Veneration (Open)

Ninube

Re: [D3 LE] - Veneration (Open)

Post by Ninube » Tue May 26, 2020 7:59 am

Ninube shrugged. "I mean, it couldn't hurt. I heard people love their mothers. I dunno if the Sun has contact with her children, but if she does, well, it would get Bayushi's attention." She gave a satisfied nod. It made sense to her.
Spider Clan * "Scout" * Unloved By Her Ancestors

Items: Bronze Sword * Jade * Ashigaru Armor (when scouting and such) * Mask (when scouting and such) * Lucky Cricket in Cage (during down time)

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Tue May 26, 2020 9:40 am

"Well, I mean... I guess you're not wrong. They're supposed to be like us at least a little. It's not like it could hurt, unless she sends holy fire to burn me to a cinder for my temerity." Because she was not putting that past the sun, seriously. "But it does sound worth a shot at least once. Who knows?"

Probably better than talking to statues at lonely creepy shrines in the middle of what will be the shadowlands soon.
Disciple of Shinsei * Experienced Phi * Disturbing Countenance * Former Rappa
Status - 1.0, Reputation - "What is Expected," Glory - 2.0
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Profile * Theme Song * It's pronounced "Fee" * (The safe word is "Sea Cucumber")

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Tue May 26, 2020 10:02 am

"Well, I doubt it would come that. I mean, I am sure people have asked for stupider things. And well, I am sure we would know if the Lady Sun burned everyone with holy fire for a request she didn't like."

Items: Bronze Sword * Jade * Ashigaru Armor (when scouting and such) * Mask (when scouting and such) * Lucky Cricket in Cage (during down time)

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Tue May 26, 2020 10:55 am

"Unless she burned all the witnesses!" she snickered a little, waving a hand and looking to the sky. "I'm sorry for saying such things about your wife, Lord Moon. My humor's gone dark on me again." There was a twinkle in her eyes and she leaned into Ninube, giving her a little poke. "You're a bad influence."

It didn't sound like a criticism.
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Profile * Theme Song * It's pronounced "Fee" * (The safe word is "Sea Cucumber")

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Tue May 26, 2020 11:09 am

Ninube chuckled. "Well, damn. I was planning on blaming your influence if the gods became angry with me."

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Tue May 26, 2020 10:59 pm

"Sure, let's blame each other. I'm sure it will go fine," she teased, laughing softly. It was kind of a snicker reminiscent of a hyena's, sincere but a bit ... louder than it needed to be. She beckoned, starting out for the camp. "We should get out of the dark. There's enough eyes on us as we speak."

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Wed May 27, 2020 8:22 am

Ninube nodded. "Sure, sounds good." Now, she would of course, come back here in a little while, but walking back to camp and enjoying Phi's company didn't seem so bad for the moment.

Return to “The Clearing”