[Day 3, Early Morning] On the Road Again (Open)

Reiko

Re: [Day 3, Early Morning] On the Road Again (Open)

Post by Reiko » Wed May 27, 2020 2:08 am

Reiko gave Sora a stern look. "I expect you to be on this. I quite enjoy your sense of humour, Sora-san, but this is very serious. I would rather not have to explain to Shiba-dono why one of his trusted servants now stands with the enemy."

She then nodded to Phi.

"I had hope that the supply wagon would have some, but it seems if it does, it's an extremely small supply."
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed May 27, 2020 3:38 am

"I will be as careful as someone marching into land corrupted by the Realm of Evil to rescue a trapped deity can."
ImperialAssassin and Babysitter • Experienced • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin

Wears: Either a very simple kimono in Imperial colors or light armor strapped on over Hikaru garb and facepaint.
Carries: An array of weaponry, some traveling rations, a couple of lightweight trade goods, and some dried flower petals.

As of Late Night, Day 7, has a servant- a young woman named Kinyôbi

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Wed May 27, 2020 3:50 am

"Maybe the Nezumi will have some supply. I dislike trade, but if they had it I think it would be worth a heavy price." She folded her arms and grunted, sighing to herself. "And in the end, we ... just don't know. I know just enough to know 'have jade' and 'there be monsters.' I know it wants my soul, but the details? How it works? I feel like a child in the face of an adult, a very dangerous one, all over again. To know there is a danger, you prepare but... it is different when all you know is that it is coming, yes?"

It was intensely frustrating, but it was also a feeling she understood because of other reasons. Sometimes knowing that she had limited understanding was both frustrating and enlightening.
Disciple of Shinsei * Experienced Phi * Disturbing Countenance * Former Rappa
Status - 1.0, Reputation - "What is Expected," Glory - 2.0
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Profile * Theme Song * It's pronounced "Fee" * (The safe word is "Sea Cucumber")

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Wed May 27, 2020 4:37 pm

"Unsurprisingly, there is very little study as to what this realm can do. It is a danger to even approach it from a spiritual point of view. Even the greatest among the Isawa would not risk it" Reiko frowned "I have gathered as much information as possible and shared it with everyone, but the person that could help us the most is sadly the one we are having to rescue."
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Return to “Abandoned Outpost”