Into the Woods [Day 3, EE]

Ko

Re: Into the Woods [Day 3, EE]

Post by Ko » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:06 pm

"Told?" Ko eyed Xia with fresh curiosity. "Aren't you a warrior? Lots of your Crab Clan seem to be. Almost everybody I saw around the big village..."
Shore People ✖ 'Bushi? That sounds right' ✖ Stone-tool-user ✖ Awkward ✖ On A Quest
Status: 1.0 ✖ Glory: 1.0 ✖ Reputation: Bad, real bad ✖ Character description

Wears: Simple clothing, pearl and coral jewelry, copper coin bracelet; light armor when expecting danger.
Carries: Walking staff or yumi (or both); knives; jade, pack with misc fishing & survival tools and small daily items. Warclub (tetsubo) when needed.

Anjing Xia

Post by Anjing Xia » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:16 am

Ko wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:06 pm
"Told?" Ko eyed Xia with fresh curiosity. "Aren't you a warrior? Lots of your Crab Clan seem to be. Almost everybody I saw around the big village..."
"Oh I am.....they just don't really think I'm up to it, so you know, when there's a raid or something I'm the one who stays to guard the children. Which is fine, I like kids, they're usually nice I guess. Even our children could probably fend off a raid but still, someone has to stay back on guard."
Crab • Seidou • Niece of the Daimyo • Surprisingly Literate • A Little Awkward
• Here To Help • Front Line Combatant • Recorder Of History

Ko

Post by Ko » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:09 am

"Oh. Well, that's important too. I heard you get raided really often." Ko smiled encouragingly. "Anyway, nobody can say you're not capable after this... I guess that's the idea, huh?"

She picked up her bowl. "I should probably get back to camp. Will you be okay out here alone?"
Shore People ✖ 'Bushi? That sounds right' ✖ Stone-tool-user ✖ Awkward ✖ On A Quest

Wears: Simple clothing, pearl and coral jewelry, copper coin bracelet; light armor when expecting danger.
Carries: Walking staff or yumi (or both); knives; jade, pack with misc fishing & survival tools and small daily items. Warclub (tetsubo) when needed.

Anjing Xia

Post by Anjing Xia » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:55 am

Ko wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:09 am
"Oh. Well, that's important too. I heard you get raided really often." Ko smiled encouragingly. "Anyway, nobody can say you're not capable after this... I guess that's the idea, huh?"

She picked up her bowl. "I should probably get back to camp. Will you be okay out here alone?"
"Oh no problem! I spend most of my time alone anyway. Blessings be upon you Ko, may you pound many great foes."

Ko

Post by Ko » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:37 am

"Hah." Ko grinned. "Same to you, I guess, Anjing Xia the poet!"

/exit?

Anjing Xia

Post by Anjing Xia » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:40 am

Ko wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:37 am
"Hah." Ko grinned. "Same to you, I guess, Anjing Xia the poet!"

/exit?
((/Scene! Thanks for the rp :-) ))

Return to “Abandoned Outpost”