[D3 EA] Lunchtime Entertainment

Taochusu

Re: [D3 EA] Lunchtime Entertainment

Post by Taochusu » Mon May 25, 2020 12:53 pm

"Well, they have something in common with me. They wouldn't be what they are without death. Fortunately for them, they have someone to speak for the dead."
Wanderer • Large

Carries: light armor, dai tsuchi, guqin, yumi & arrows, small knife, hatchet, jade finger

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Mon May 25, 2020 2:34 pm

"You see death often then?"
Seidou Tribe|Bushi|Large|Strength of the Earth|Blessed by the Earth|Kharmic Tie|Doubt|True Love|Bad Eyesight
Carries: Light Armor, Dai Tsuchi wrapped in blessed rope, Blacksmithing Gear, Jade pendant, 7 uses of jade dust oil
Bodyguard for Seidou Haruyo

Taochusu

Post by Taochusu » Mon May 25, 2020 2:51 pm

"Not too frequently. But I have been on my own for so long because my tribe died. All dead except for me."
Wanderer • Large

Carries: light armor, dai tsuchi, guqin, yumi & arrows, small knife, hatchet, jade finger

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Mon May 25, 2020 3:49 pm

Satone blinks in shock and then lowers her head.

“I’m sorry.”
Seidou Tribe|Bushi|Large|Strength of the Earth|Blessed by the Earth|Kharmic Tie|Doubt|True Love|Bad Eyesight
Carries: Light Armor, Dai Tsuchi wrapped in blessed rope, Blacksmithing Gear, Jade pendant, 7 uses of jade dust oil
Bodyguard for Seidou Haruyo

Taochusu

Post by Taochusu » Mon May 25, 2020 4:00 pm

"No need to be sorry. It happened a long time ago," he replies. "People die. We can only delay it, not prevent it."
Wanderer • Large

Wu

Post by Wu » Tue May 26, 2020 4:45 am

''My condolences.'' Wu said as he bowed ''It seems you have made your peace, however, how long ago was it?''
Dragon Clan - Daimyo of the Wu - Black sheep of the Isawa tribe - Bushi - Spearman - Sage - Enlightened - Experienced
Equipment : In town: Ryu-yari, sturdy clothing. Outside : bronze and leather armor, Ryu-yari, Nage-Yari, Yumi

Taochusu

Post by Taochusu » Tue May 26, 2020 4:51 am

"Don't know exactly how long ago, but I remember I was 12. Haven't kept track of the years since then," he says. "Ten or fifteen years maybe?"
Wanderer • Large

Wu

Post by Wu » Tue May 26, 2020 5:37 am

''And you have been alone for that long?'' Wu asked, concerned
Dragon Clan - Daimyo of the Wu - Black sheep of the Isawa tribe - Bushi - Spearman - Sage - Enlightened - Experienced
Equipment : In town: Ryu-yari, sturdy clothing. Outside : bronze and leather armor, Ryu-yari, Nage-Yari, Yumi

Taochusu

Post by Taochusu » Tue May 26, 2020 5:48 am

"Yeah. Rare stops at villages to trade, but mostly by myself. Met other wanderers and bandits too. Though bandits are terrible at conversation. They either tell me to give them what I got, tell me I work for them or tell me to go away. I'm okay with them telling me to go away, but the other options usually lead to a fight."
Wanderer • Large

Wu

Post by Wu » Tue May 26, 2020 6:11 am

Wu was pensive

''Would you be ready to settle down, one day?''

Taochusu

Post by Taochusu » Tue May 26, 2020 6:20 am

"I mean, I would have been ready to do so many times in the past, if the tribes I met weren't wary of outsiders. They'd trade but that was it. Tell a story about your tribe dying and they have just enough pity to let you trade and just enough superstition to not want your bad fortune," he replies. "At this point, after learning about the gods and their clans less than a week ago, it's more like I'd need to figure out which of them would have me and which I'd be most comfortable with. And I still don't got an answer to those questions."
Wanderer • Large

Wu

Post by Wu » Tue May 26, 2020 7:35 am

''The Dragon has welcomed many wanderers in the last few year. You are welcome to visit us and see what we do for yourself once this adventure is over.'' he offers

''These are times for new beginnings''

Taochusu

Post by Taochusu » Tue May 26, 2020 7:55 am

"Might do that. Depends on how this all plays out. They say it's a dangerous mission though. If someone's gotta not return from the mission I'd prefer it be me before someone else though. Came along with the understanding that I'd do what I could to help how I can."
Wanderer • Large

Wu

Post by Wu » Tue May 26, 2020 8:39 am

''It is noble of you.'' There was respect in his voice ''All who came here must be ready to not go back should it comes to that.''

Taochusu

Post by Taochusu » Tue May 26, 2020 9:19 am

"Ready, willing, but hoping not," he says with a nod. "But then, I've been living that way for a long time. Each day I wake up ready and willing to face anything, but hoping that my strength doesn't fail me."
Wanderer • Large

Wu

Post by Wu » Wed May 27, 2020 12:33 am

There was something true there

''What makes you go forward friend? Do you have something that pushes you something you strive to accomplish or are you going forward for cause of habit?''

Taochusu

Post by Taochusu » Wed May 27, 2020 12:49 am

"I wanna see things. At first it was just to survive. Eventually it became about seeing stuff I hadn't before. New and interesting experiences. Part of why I didn't even need to thing about coming with for this."
Wanderer • Large

Wu

Post by Wu » Wed May 27, 2020 3:01 am

He nodded approvingly ''The world is vast and can teach much for one willing to learn. Kami Shinjo shares this interest as well, you might want to talk with her.''

Taochusu

Post by Taochusu » Wed May 27, 2020 7:46 am

"If I get a chance to, I will. I imagine that she is busy. Keeping this all organized probably takes a bunch of work."
Wanderer • Large

Wu

Post by Wu » Wed May 27, 2020 8:25 am

''True but I am sure she may enjoy an opportunity to speak of travels and foreign lands. I am not the most familiar with her but I could introduce you.''

Return to “The Camp”