Day 3 LM - Take Me To Your Leader

Anjing Xia

Re: Day 3 LM - Take Me To Your Leader

Post by Anjing Xia » Sun May 24, 2020 8:20 am

Togashi Saruko wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 8:14 am
"It sounds like you're very smart. Much smarter than me." Saruko grinned as she complimented Xia.

"What is your first choice? The choice that truly brings joy to you?"
Blink blink
"Of course not Togashi-sama, you are much smarter than I!"
Cuff fidgetting intensifies to nearly epic levels
"If, you know, there was a choice. I'd want to be a historian. I could write things and then others could read them."
And then they'd know my name and see how smart I was!
Crab • Seidou • Niece of the Daimyo • Surprisingly Literate • A Little Awkward
• Here To Help • Front Line Combatant • Recorder Of History

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Sun May 24, 2020 8:49 am

"Oh, I'm not very smart," she laughed with a warm honesty in her tone and face. "I didn't even know how to read or write until a few years ago, and I don't know much about building, or numbers, or... lots of stuff really. Like, when my fellow Dragon daimyo starts talking about military stuff and weapons and martial things, I just kind of... zone out. Nod and smile."

To illustrate her point, she put on a pleasant but neutral smile, and nodded deeply as if she was thinking about what had been said.

"But it sounds like to me that you have your path ahead of you, Xia. You just have to make the decision to pursue it. I know I'd enjoy reading your accounts of history." They would probably be more accurate than Anjing's version.
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Anjing Xia

Post by Anjing Xia » Sun May 24, 2020 8:57 am

Togashi Saruko wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 8:49 am
"Oh, I'm not very smart," she laughed with a warm honesty in her tone and face. "I didn't even know how to read or write until a few years ago, and I don't know much about building, or numbers, or... lots of stuff really. Like, when my fellow Dragon daimyo starts talking about military stuff and weapons and martial things, I just kind of... zone out. Nod and smile."

To illustrate her point, she put on a pleasant but neutral smile, and nodded deeply as if she was thinking about what had been said.

"But it sounds like to me that you have your path ahead of you, Xia. You just have to make the decision to pursue it. I know I'd enjoy reading your accounts of history." They would probably be more accurate than Anjing's version.
"Wait, Togashi-sama. That was amazing!"
If Saruko hadn't told her she was faking interest with that expression.....

"And they all just think that you're thinking deeply on what they've said?" Can I do this?....Have other people been doing it to me?
"It might really help with getting people to contribute to my history."

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Sun May 24, 2020 9:17 am

"Perhaps. If it proves helpful to you, I'm glad to have been of assistance." The signed paper was passed over to her.

"Do let me know if you want to visit at some point. I'll make sure you get to see the sights."
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Anjing Xia

Post by Anjing Xia » Sun May 24, 2020 9:21 am

Togashi Saruko wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 9:17 am
"Perhaps. If it proves helpful to you, I'm glad to have been of assistance." The signed paper was passed over to her.

"Do let me know if you want to visit at some point. I'll make sure you get to see the sights."
"Thank you Togashi-sama"
She takes the paper very carefully
"I'll uh, keep that in mind and now just....leave you to your meditation? Teaching?"

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Sun May 24, 2020 9:28 am

She waved her hand a little. "I think I'm done with that for the day. Since we seem to be taking a break today, I'll be looking around the area some. See what's here."

"And please, you may call me Saruko."

Theme 2Profile

Anjing Xia

Post by Anjing Xia » Sun May 24, 2020 9:30 am

Togashi Saruko wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 9:28 am
She waved her hand a little. "I think I'm done with that for the day. Since we seem to be taking a break today, I'll be looking around the area some. See what's here."

"And please, you may call me Saruko."
"Thank you Saruko-sama you can...um, I guess you could shorten Xia to Xi or something? I'll....just leave you to think on that."
She rises and bows hurriedly again before quickly backing out of the tent
"Fortunes blessing on your searching."

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Sun May 24, 2020 9:54 am

"And may destiny light your path, Xia." Saruko offered in return, bowing to the retreating Crab girl.

Theme 2Profile

Anjing Xia

Post by Anjing Xia » Sun May 24, 2020 10:10 am

Togashi Saruko wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 9:54 am
"And may destiny light your path, Xia." Saruko offered in return, bowing to the retreating Crab girl.
((thanks for the scene :D ))

Return to “The Camp”