Brave-Warriors-Who-Remember (D1, LM)

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Brave-Warriors-Who-Remember (D1, LM)

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Thu May 21, 2020 8:17 am

Brave Warrior of a Black Moonset stepped foot outside of the smelly Seidou village for the first time in many many nights. He walked out as far as he could go... and came to the river that runs south.

As he drew near he smelled something... Something so glorious and marvelous that the stinky humans would never had known. He smelled another Brave-Warrior-Who-Remembers. A big one at that... He continued to follow the scent deeper down the riverbank.
Ratling | Never Lost | Disturbing Countenance | Painful Bite | Fearless | Favorite Pup
Niche: 4.5 | Chieftain Class
Description
Possessions: Spiked Big Stick (Tetsubo), Yumi, Sturdy Clothes, Light Armor, Traveling Pack

Ch'jak'matt

Re: Brave-Warriors-Who-Remember (D1, LM)

Post by Ch'jak'matt » Thu May 21, 2020 8:25 am

He was sitting on the riverbank, axe close at hand, just enjoying the view. It was the first time in a long time he hadn't had a day without a battle. Thats when the smell reached his nose. He knew that smell. Another of the one tribe. He stood up, using his height to look further, eyes narrowed. He spotted the other nezumi after a moment, approaching in long strides]Brother. It is good to see another of our kind here. I am Ch'jak'matt. I have come here from the frontlines I have led my warband on for the past ten years. May I have the honor of knowing who I will be fighting beside?
Last edited by Ch'jak'matt on Thu May 21, 2020 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ch'jak'matt
Warrior * Nezumi * LARGE (8'1") * Disturbing Countenance
Carries: Ornate Ono, Heavy Armor, Yumi w/ quiver.]

Axe Rat of Rat-Rat Heavy Weapon Squad

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Thu May 21, 2020 11:00 am

The Brave-Warrior-of-Black-Moonset came up to the Brave-Large-Warrior and clasped paws in a show of affectionate greeting.

"Ch'jak'matt a pleasure beyond words to describe my elation-elation it is to make your acquaintance. Mrt Ch'chit T'ikkiri of North-North Mountain City. I have been detained here in this human hovel for much of the past two cycles of the seasons. I surrendered myself to their captivity in exchange for the freedom of a collection of pups whom these savages had barbarously abducted. I have now been tasked by their leaders to assist in their foolhardy attempt to rescue their lost broodling... the fallen-rock-man whose arrival has instigated our recent maladies. In exchange for my services I shall be allowed to return to my kin without any repercussion. You are the first Brave-Warrior-Who-Remembers I have seen since the onset of my captivity. You are a smell-smell for sore-sore nose."
Ratling | Never Lost | Disturbing Countenance | Painful Bite | Fearless | Favorite Pup
Description
Possessions: Spiked Big Stick (Tetsubo), Yumi, Sturdy Clothes, Light Armor, Traveling Pack

Ch'jak'matt

Post by Ch'jak'matt » Thu May 21, 2020 11:34 am

"It was brave of you to do so. I have no nest left. In the house of chief-of-chiefs my family lived. I was serving with squad outside of city on day when fire-fell-from-heaven. Have been fighting since, leading my people. The monsters that crawl free have been pushing us back the last few season cycles harder then ever. Rumors from scouts reached us of word of these man things leading a force to the pit to free their fallen gods litter mate. If I can use them to save our people, I will. He clasped the other warriors forearm in a warriors greeting, setting the Ono to one side as he did so.
Ch'jak'matt

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Thu May 21, 2020 11:43 am

I too was raised in the courts of the Chief of Chiefs. The gardens of our Great City were where I spent my first years as a pup. I too have combatted our adversary since the day of my coming of age. These skinless ones have no idea what they are facing... I do not know what aid they can offer... but we shall She their worth soon enough.
Description

Ch'jak'matt

Post by Ch'jak'matt » Thu May 21, 2020 11:50 am

"Minimum they are bodies to feed to war to give the nezumi a chance to recover and strike back. If I have to feed them to the pit to close it, i won't hesitate. His voice was cold, and the smell of cold rage and determination wafted off of him. One hand tightened around the haft of his axe, and a faint growl escaped from him.
Ch'jak'matt

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Thu May 21, 2020 12:30 pm

They don’t seem to have the faintest idea on how to close the portal... But fortunately they plan on stopping by the halls of my father’s warrens. We shall perhaps have opportunity to discuss a feasible stratagem with the Rememberers and Shamans of our Empire.
Description

Ch'jak'matt

Post by Ch'jak'matt » Thu May 21, 2020 4:13 pm

"That is a good hope to have. I know that others travelled t his way. I have smelled the trails of at least two. Maybe there will be a shaman or rememberer among their number to help guide us." a faint grunt "Manthings have some sort shaman as well. Don't know if strong name, or what they do. But may be handy?"
Ch'jak'matt

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Thu May 21, 2020 9:51 pm

"Hairless-ones have no concept of the true nature of Name. They think naming is only what one is called... They are under the belief that one can change their name as one changes clothes... Any shamans they would possess would not be worthy to listen to."
Description

Ch'jak'matt

Post by Ch'jak'matt » Fri May 22, 2020 2:08 am

"Their shaman use a different source of power then Name from what I understand. Don't know details. But have power. Not Name. But power can be used. Still, I will be glad to have a fellow Warrior at my side. If we fall, we fall together with our enemies remembering our Name."
Ch'jak'matt

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Fri May 22, 2020 4:14 am

"We shall live with all whose names have come before. And leave Names for all our descendants to Remember." He said with a smile and another clasp of paws.
Description

Ch'jak'matt

Post by Ch'jak'matt » Fri May 22, 2020 4:49 am

"I am last of my line. My Mate and Pups killed by the nightmares of the pit. If I fall here, see to it that M'krtf M'atch-tek is taken to a rememberancer, so they may see to it that it goes to someone worthy. He patted the other warrior on the shoulder with a satisfied grunt. "What can you tell me about these manthings?"
Ch'jak'matt

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Fri May 22, 2020 12:14 pm

Many sorrows have accompanied our people for the last several years. But hope springs eternal my friend. If you improve your name even further, perhaps next year a new female will select you as mate. You can sire more children and strengthen our One Tribe to even greater heights. Do not let the sorrows of yesterday dim your ever shiny-shiny future.
Description

Ch'jak'matt

Post by Ch'jak'matt » Sat May 23, 2020 2:55 am

"Only if it is safe to do so. Only if this blight upon our people is removed. Do you think these man things and their gods that fell burning from the heavens can help?"
Ch'jak'matt

Return to “Seidou River”