By the Riverside [Day 1, EM]

Seidou Haruyo

Re: By the Riverside [Day 1, EM]

Post by Seidou Haruyo » Sat May 23, 2020 12:18 am

"Five years is such a time as to lose all the purpose of a mission this large altogether," she remarks in her turn. "Though, I would wonder. Would you feel so comfortable as to arm all the others that yet come here? Each and every in kind? Certainly many those of our tribe have your craft well in hand, prepared for the journey ahead."
Seidou | Shugenja | Blind | Friend of Earth | Friendly Earth Kami | Blessed by Earth | Clear Thinker

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Sat May 23, 2020 3:25 am

"I..."

She hesitates and bites her left hands pointer finger nail, chewing it lightly in thought.

"I am not sure. To arm so many could be opening the Seidou up to being attacked from within..."
Seidou Tribe|Bushi|Large|Strength of the Earth|Blessed by the Earth|Kharmic Tie|Doubt|True Love|Bad Eyesight
Carries: Light Armor, Dai Tsuchi wrapped in blessed rope, Blacksmithing Gear, Jade pendant, 7 uses of jade dust oil
Bodyguard for Seidou Haruyo

Seidou Haruyo

Post by Seidou Haruyo » Sat May 23, 2020 4:42 pm

"Then I would not think you need worry for the time that you wished you had to prepare," she said with a light smile. "As what is already needed done is done."
Seidou | Shugenja | Blind | Friend of Earth | Friendly Earth Kami | Blessed by Earth | Clear Thinker

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Sat May 23, 2020 7:14 pm

"Indeed. Still, I can't help but be suspicious. They fall from heaven, take control of the tribes, and now send us all on a mission into hostile lands to rescue another of their kind, but who they did not find so important to rescue that they would have done it sooner."

She takes a stick and pokes at the fire, removing the now boiling pot of water from the coals so it can cool to a drinkable temperature.

"It just makes me hesitant is all. Life has been good for us, if not without some challenges, before they came here. What if they are setting up a path for us all that will change things for the worse?"
Seidou Tribe|Bushi|Large|Strength of the Earth|Blessed by the Earth|Kharmic Tie|Doubt|True Love|Bad Eyesight
Carries: Light Armor, Dai Tsuchi wrapped in blessed rope, Blacksmithing Gear, Jade pendant, 7 uses of jade dust oil

Seidou Haruyo

Post by Seidou Haruyo » Sun May 24, 2020 2:30 pm

"I wouldn't discount them so totally. They have yet not forced any upon their mission, so as I have determined from the proceedings. Yet, many have joined to the cause for their own purposes and reasons. It was.." she held her word for a moment bit through it and continued, "it is only by my decision to go that you are pressed into the journey after all."

"Caution is wise but.. I wonder for what chances the world might yet find in them. Or because of them, at the least. Yet our tribes, ever fighting, stand here in Seidou lands peacefully. Something none of us would have deemed possible some years ago. Regardless, life is changing and we must determine how we are to shift to mirror it."

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Sun May 24, 2020 4:09 pm

“I know. This is also a good chance for us to learn more directly how they act, either between seeing them here, or talking to all of their new followers. I am glad for the chance.”

Seidou Haruyo

Post by Seidou Haruyo » Tue May 26, 2020 2:58 am

"As am I," she said, "though I believe I have already heard enough of the word of others. I wish to know more for those who would speak for themselves. That is a trial for another day though.. for now," she raised the food toward Satone.

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Tue May 26, 2020 8:31 am

"It looks and smells good."

Satone took the food offered and began eating.

"Thank you."

Return to “Seidou River”