[D1 EM] I'm hunting...not a wabbit

Hantei Kinsen

Re: [D1 EM] I'm hunting...not a wabbit

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu May 21, 2020 8:23 pm

Kinsen nods, smiling at Takako for her kindness. Then, she warns once more, "Help is surely welcomed. But anyone joining us must be aware of what they're volunteering for. Rescuing a god from an unknown realm is not something to be taken lightly."
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Makime Mineko

Post by Makime Mineko » Thu May 21, 2020 8:36 pm

A single, well-placed thrust of Mineko's yari was enough to bring down small boar. She looked upon her kill and gave a small twist of the yari to make sure it was dead. Removing the blade, she cleaned it and noticed the women.

"Greetings." she said.

((Raw Perception Roll + 1VP + School Tech: 5d10k5 30 with adding Reputation from school tech +1 Provision point))
Makime Minkeo
Lion Clan • Bushi • Tactician • Overconfident

Wears traditional sturdy clothes. Wears light armor when necessary.
Carries: Bronze Sword and Yari (when applicable)

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu May 21, 2020 9:55 pm

Was there another Stag samurai with them she wasn't aware of?

Kinsen shakes her head after a potential dejavù when Mineko strikes the boar in a similar fashion as Takako. "Oh. Hello there!"

She looks to Takako with a chuckle, and mentions out loud. "I don't believe Anjing-sama was expecting so many hunters gathering food around town."
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
TN to be recognized is 0

Ko

Post by Ko » Fri May 22, 2020 12:07 am

"Oh." Ko accepted Takako's explanation readily. "Yes, I know there is danger, but there's need too." She pressed her palm to her heart again and noded to Kinsen. "I will be glad to tell you, Godswife."

And then another hunter appeared! Ko repeated the greeting-respect gesture.

With all this boar-spearing going on, her brace of rabbits and sackful of bamboo shoots felt a bit anticlimactic by comparison. Also, the Crab Clan's feral hog problem seemed to be quite considerable!
Shore People ✖ 'Bushi? That sounds right' ✖ Stone-tool-user ✖ Awkward ✖ On A Quest
Status: 1.0 ✖ Glory: 1.0 ✖ Reputation: Bad, real bad ✖ Character description

Wears: Simple clothing, pearl and coral jewelry, copper coin bracelet; light armor when expecting danger.
Carries: Walking staff or yumi (or both); knives; jade, pack with misc fishing & survival tools and small daily items. Warclub (tetsubo) when needed.

Makime Mineko

Post by Makime Mineko » Fri May 22, 2020 2:22 am

Hantei Kinsen wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:55 pm
Was there another Stag samurai with them she wasn't aware of?

Kinsen shakes her head after a potential dejavù when Mineko strikes the boar in a similar fashion as Takako. "Oh. Hello there!"

She looks to Takako with a chuckle, and mentions out loud. "I don't believe Anjing-sama was expecting so many hunters gathering food around town."
Mineko studied the women for a brief moment then spoke again.

"I am Makime Mineko. I was assisting in the effort for the expedition." her tone was polite but militant, like a soldier giving a report to a superior.
Makime Minkeo

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Fri May 22, 2020 7:23 am

Ko wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 12:07 am
"Oh." Ko accepted Takako's explanation readily. "Yes, I know there is danger, but there's need too." She pressed her palm to her heart again and noded to Kinsen. "I will be glad to tell you, Godswife."
“I appreciate that. Let me know when you think it is best.” Kinsen mentions before paying attention back to Mineko.
Makime Mineko wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 2:22 am

Mineko studied the women for a brief moment then spoke again.

"I am Makime Mineko. I was assisting in the effort for the expedition." her tone was polite but militant, like a soldier giving a report to a superior.
”It is an honor to meet you Makime-San. I am Hantei Kinsen and this is Seppun Takako, of the Stag. It makes me happy to see that Akodo-kami-sama sent a representative.” She gives a polite bow, then mentions the rabbit flinger, “That’s Ko. Also helping with the expedition.”

Even if not with hogs.

TN to be recognized is 0

Makime Mineko

Post by Makime Mineko » Fri May 22, 2020 8:15 am

Mineko gave a deep bow to each of them.

"A pleasure to meet all of you. I am happy that Akodo-no-kami saw fit to send me. I hope to share any tactical knowledge that will help us be successful in our endeavor."
Makime Minkeo

Ko

Post by Ko » Fri May 22, 2020 10:29 am

Hantei Kinsen wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:23 am
Ko wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 12:07 am
“I appreciate that. Let me know when you think it is best.” Kinsen mentions before paying attention back to Mineko.
Ko nodded. Everyone seemed to be talking at once now. Maybe she could tell her tale in a quieter moment, later?

Makime Mineko wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:15 am
Mineko gave a deep bow to each of them.

"A pleasure to meet all of you. I am happy that Akodo-no-kami saw fit to send me. I hope to share any tactical knowledge that will help us be successful in our endeavor."
"Tacti... um." Ko stashed the word away for later. "Well met, Makime Mineko. So you serve a different god, then?"
Shore People ✖ 'Bushi? That sounds right' ✖ Stone-tool-user ✖ Awkward ✖ On A Quest
Status: 1.0 ✖ Glory: 1.0 ✖ Reputation: Bad, real bad ✖ Character description

Wears: Simple clothing, pearl and coral jewelry, copper coin bracelet; light armor when expecting danger.
Carries: Walking staff or yumi (or both); knives; jade, pack with misc fishing & survival tools and small daily items. Warclub (tetsubo) when needed.

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sat May 23, 2020 3:24 am

Happy to meet more people, Kinsen bows again, and then resumes tying the catch so she could carry them back to the courtyard. "I hope we talk to each other soon."

/Exit

TN to be recognized is 0

Return to “Surrounding Farmlands”