(D1, LA) The price of things

Jiyo Ayumu

Re: (D1, LA) The price of things

Post by Jiyo Ayumu » Sat May 23, 2020 10:57 pm

"Isn't the price tag a bit excessive? I don't think I've ever own that much money at the same time."

Having grown in a prosperous tribe, Ayumu hadn't really pay attention to his own wealth for most of his live. He was comfortably raised in a family with a roof over his head and three meals a day. As an adult, the product of his craft was well enough to provide for his sustenance, and he wasn't asking for more. His, indubitably expensive, military equipment was a gift from his clan, and his basic needs were also fulfilled free of charge by the clan. He couldn't even remember the last time he had personally spent more than a trivial amount of money.

The jade pendant was worth more than his entire savings.

That's the moment he realized how lucky and pampered he had been his entire life.
Imperial | Former Isawa | Bushi | Artisan | Skeletal
Outfit in camp: No weapon, no trinket (D1-D7), jade (D9+) | On patrol: Light armor, yari, bronze sword, yumi + quiver
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Reputation: What Is Expected | Description

Inga

Post by Inga » Sun May 24, 2020 7:52 am

Inga and her superstitious nature looked at the man. "Do you have any protective charm of your own?" She looked at the imperial with hope.
♧Shoji tribe ♧Bushi ♧Unlucky ♧Daredevil ♧Superstitious ♧Fortune Teller ♧Haunted ♧ Very Unfortunate
♧Glory: 1 ♧Reputation: Untrustworthy ♧Status:1

Equipment: Bow, quiver, Light armor, Finger of Jade, Tanto,

Jiyo Ayumu

Post by Jiyo Ayumu » Sun May 24, 2020 2:53 pm

"I have a Jurojin's statuette in my travel pack, and I try to be steady in my thanks to the Fortunes."
Outfit in camp: No weapon, no trinket (D1-D7), jade (D9+) | On patrol: Light armor, yari, bronze sword, yumi + quiver

Inga

Post by Inga » Tue May 26, 2020 9:15 pm

Inga nodded. "I guess that can guide you during the chaos." She still wondered if something more personal could also aid the man. "Maybe some time you would allow me to read your fortune."
♧Shoji tribe ♧Bushi ♧Unlucky ♧Daredevil ♧Superstitious ♧Fortune Teller ♧Haunted ♧ Very Unfortunate

Jiyo Ayumu

Post by Jiyo Ayumu » Tue May 26, 2020 10:04 pm

"Why not. Maybe in a more spiritually charged place though?

What do you say we let the signs decide of the best location and the best moment? When you'll feel the when and the where are right, reach to me and I'll let you peer into my soul all you want."

Inga

Post by Inga » Tue May 26, 2020 10:40 pm

"Excellent, perhaps someday in our trek south." She smiled. "I will try not to peer to deep." The young girl winked.

Jiyo Ayumu

Post by Jiyo Ayumu » Tue May 26, 2020 11:06 pm

"We'll see about that. Things rarely play out as expected in this world."

/scene?

Return to “Courtyard”