[D1 EE] Box Loading

Taochusu

Re: [D1 EE] Box Loading

Post by Taochusu » Thu May 21, 2020 10:01 am

"Something about going to find one of the gods in some other world is what I've heard. Though I don't know anything more than that. Sounded like a new experience to me so I was glad to volunteer," he says.

"Golden Sun Plains sounds beautiful. I wonder if I've seen it? Seen a lot of places but never really learned most of their names. What's it like there? Is it in the south closer to here?"
Wanderer • Large

Carries: light armor, dai tsuchi, guqin, yumi & arrows, small knife, hatchet, jade finger

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu May 21, 2020 10:06 am

“It is where the Seppun are settled. Away up north from here, and south from the Isawa lands. We are moving further south to find this other world, as you mentioned. A very dangerous thing. So much the wisest of us are gathered at this very moment figuring out how to get there safely, and prepare to potential threats.”

She giggles a bit at the though. “There seems to be a concentration of people willing to risk their loved to this without considering what it means. It makes me happy to see that people volunteer to help, regardless.”
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Taochusu

Post by Taochusu » Thu May 21, 2020 10:18 am

"To live is to risk my life. If there's a group of people that can benefit from that and are willing to accept my help... if I die that way it's better than ending up eaten by a bear by myself. And if I survive then I get to see a bit more about the world."
Wanderer • Large

Carries: light armor, dai tsuchi, guqin, yumi & arrows, small knife, hatchet, jade finger

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu May 21, 2020 8:57 pm

"You carry no fear in your heart, and you're willing to serve others without questioning for a greater cause. Well, Taochusu-san. I believe you will be welcomed by the Kami and their Clans."
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
TN to be recognized is 0

Taochusu

Post by Taochusu » Thu May 21, 2020 9:15 pm

"No fear? I wish. You don't survive without fear," he said with a chuckle. "Just gotta get over it in the moment and hope you're strong enough to get through what scares you."
Wanderer • Large

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu May 21, 2020 9:57 pm

She nods to him, noticing he enjoys having the final word on things. Her husband wasn't that different, after all.

"You look like you're enough strong. Although we have no idea how stronger we'll need to be."

TN to be recognized is 0

Taochusu

Post by Taochusu » Thu May 21, 2020 10:49 pm

"I guess, but I never stop trying to get stronger. It's true that you never know. If we lose the animals someone will need to pull the wagons."
Wanderer • Large

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu May 21, 2020 11:11 pm

"It won't look good at all to have a Kami's wife to pull a wagon. I hope we don't come to that." She laughs a bit.

TN to be recognized is 0

Taochusu

Post by Taochusu » Fri May 22, 2020 2:14 am

"Shouldn't be a problem. You can just take the reigns and I'll pull it," he says with a smirk. "No point in making someone else do it when you have a stubborn mule like me to pull them."
Wanderer • Large

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Fri May 22, 2020 7:30 am

She laughs a bit more at his honest joke, covering her mouth not to create embarrassment at the scene. As she retains some air from the blush, Kinsen adds, “Well, then, Taochusu-san. I might ask you just so. Let’s make sure the animals are well cared along the day to delay such a request.”

The tall blonde removes the sash from her arms, now that the work as finished, and adjusts her kimono tightly to say, “Let me know how the wife of the Stag Clan Champion can help you.”

TN to be recognized is 0

Taochusu

Post by Taochusu » Fri May 22, 2020 7:47 am

"Ah..." he pauses at that. He hadn't been offered help, gotten help, or asked anyone for help since he was a child. In that moment it was like looking at someone who had just been asked something in a different language. It just didn't register. If she had offered to do something specific he might have had an answer, but an open offer like that was completely unknown to him. His brain just drew a blank.

"I'm... alright. Was just going to help some other folks with loading their stuff but I don't really need anything myself. If you wanted to keep talking we could do that while I keep working?"
Wanderer • Large

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sat May 23, 2020 3:25 am

"Oh, sure!" Kinsen smiles, and finds a very interesting topic to talk about: her young son Genji.

Hopefully Taochusu works even faster so she stops.

/Scene?

TN to be recognized is 0

Taochusu

Post by Taochusu » Sat May 23, 2020 6:39 am

The topic doesn't bother him in the least and he gladly listens and chimes in when he thinks appropriate. Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't, but either way it's always apparently well meaning. And it never slows his work.

/scene
Wanderer • Large

Return to “Courtyard”