[Day 24 LA] A God Doesn't Think He's a Doctor

Reo

[Day 24 LA] A God Doesn't Think He's a Doctor

Post by Reo » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:20 pm

Reo knows there will likely be a wait, having stolen his idea mentioned in passing to Ninube. He waits for admission to Fu Leng's (he hasn't learned the real name yet, and that is going to take some unlearning to do), hoping to have a moment to speak to the official leader of this bunch he joined.
Archer | Kakita Tribe | Spider Clan | Bad Limp | Not a People Person | Healer
Yumi with lots of arrows, Light Armor, Medicine Kit, Mortar and Pestle, finger of Jade, 3 uses of jade dust

Fu Leng

Re: [Day 24 LA] A God Doesn't Think He's a Doctor

Post by Fu Leng » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:27 am

Eventually, he's brought in to greet Hisomu, still supported up in his futon. He nodded to Reo. "Greetings. I am Hisomu. What brings out to me today?"
Kami | Dangerous Beauty | Dark Paragon | Prodigy |Sage | Wary | Voice

Honor: 6.0, Glory: 5.0, Status: 9.0

Played by GM Canary

Reo

Re: [Day 24 LA] A God Doesn't Think He's a Doctor

Post by Reo » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:03 am

"Well, I'm all kinds of awful at this kind of thing." Reo looks decidedly uncomfortable. "I don't really know how one does a Clan, but I figured that introducing myself to the leader is what I should do. I am Reo of the Kakita, now of the Spider. I asked to join during the journey and Miss...Mrs. Reiko was kind enough to let me join. I wanted to see how I can be of service"
Archer | Kakita Tribe | Spider Clan | Bad Limp | Not a People Person | Healer
Yumi with lots of arrows, Light Armor, Medicine Kit, Mortar and Pestle, finger of Jade, 3 uses of jade dust

Return to “Guest Rooms”