A Thief And a God (D24 EA Private)

Ninube

A Thief And a God (D24 EA Private)

Post by Ninube » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:07 am

Ninube approaches the door and knocks on it. Her nervousness was obvious.
Spider Clan * "Scout" * Unloved By Her Ancestors

Items: Bronze Sword * Jade * Ashigaru Armor (when scouting and such) * Mask (when scouting and such) * Lucky Cricket in Cage (during down time)

Fu Leng

Re: A Thief And a God (D24 EA Private)

Post by Fu Leng » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:12 am

"Come in..." A masculine voice called from within the room, still sounding slightly raspy.
Kami | Dangerous Beauty | Dark Paragon | Prodigy |Sage | Wary | Voice

Honor: 6.0, Glory: 5.0, Status: 9.0

Played by GM Canary

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:28 am

Ninube comes in and bows almost flawlessly. She had been practicing. "Hello, Hisomu-kami. I know Reiko told you about us, but I am Ninube, one of yours. If you're up to it, I'd like to talk to you."

Items: Bronze Sword * Jade * Ashigaru Armor (when scouting and such) * Mask (when scouting and such) * Lucky Cricket in Cage (during down time)

Fu Leng

Post by Fu Leng » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:09 am

Fu Leng is partially sitting up on his futon, still looking tired, injured, and worse for wear, but better than he had been when they'd pulled him out. "My apologies for not bowing properly in return or offering tea, but I unfortunately lack some of my normal mobility," he replied with a small, amused expression. "Reiko told me some about you. Please, have a seat."

Played by GM Canary

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:24 am

"No, it is alright." Ninube then sees his face and remembers what Shinjo said about his dark sense of humor. She shakes her head reminding herself not look like a fool.

She sees his injuries and ignores it. Hisomu does not seem like someone who would appreciate pity. "Well, I figured I should, uh, tell you some more about myself. And tell you how I hope to serve you and the Spider."

Fu Leng

Post by Fu Leng » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:27 am

He nodded, gesturing for her to continue speaking.

Played by GM Canary

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:50 am

"So, uh, I'm not sure what Reiko told you, so I will start at the beginning." Ninube breathed deep. "I was thief. A wandering thief. Stole mostly to survive, but occasionally, pretty things." She cleared her throat. "A little while I, uh, tried to steal from the Spider Clan. I was caught, and Reiko gave me an offer. Serve the Spider Clan, and you, or face the punishment. I chose the first one."

Ninube looked a little ashamed, but quickly recovered. "I am glad I did. I never thought of having a home, but the Spider have become it for me. So, I've been thinking of to serve you. I talked to your sister, Shinjo-kami. She said you had an interest in knowledge and magic. I know nothing of magic, and honestly, I'm not very smart. But I am quite good at getting things. I have plan to start a group that I am calling the Seekers of Knowledge. We will be yours to go wherever you want get you the knowledge you want."

Ninube makes a slightly devious face. "Even if others may want such things kept secret." She then goes back to a neutral face. "I think I can get Reo to help. He seemed interested in the idea and certainly understands the need for such things."

Fu Leng

Post by Fu Leng » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:30 am

He nodded thoughtfully, slowly, taking in everything she said. "I see... I think your proposal is very interesting. If there's one thing we need under the circumstances, it's more information. Once I recover further, I intend to test you - see what you can do and how well," he replied, looking very interested, if somewhat devious. "Then we'll get started on where to send you first."

Played by GM Canary

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:24 am

Ninube utterly confident, "I will pass whatever task you set before."

Return to “Guest Rooms”