Love & Marriage (D1, LE, Closed)

Hantei Kinsen

Love & Marriage (D1, LE, Closed)

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed May 20, 2020 6:57 am

Definitely not to his style, Kinsen was sure. She checked some final items to make the room empty enough to look spacious, but with the essential things at hand in case they were needed. Proper clean blankets and bedrolls set aside and a sandalwood perfume to make the room a tad cozier. With some years being married, Kinsen learned a few things she knew pleased her husband. She was still trying to figure out much of the rest of his mysteries, in any chance.

With hands at her waist, she looks proud at the arrangement she set up. It was an opportunity she wouldn't miss.
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Hantei

Re: Love & Marriage (D1, LE, Closed)

Post by Hantei » Wed May 20, 2020 7:45 am

Hantei was a hard man to read many of his thought patterns and his logic was alien to the human mind. In some ways he was the least human of his family. Though overtime Kinsen had started learning how to read him, his tells, his emotions. She could pick up what that crinkle at the corner of his eye meant when he held back a smile, she could see the subtle ways he expressed tension and worry.

Tonight after the meeting with Shinsei and the others she could see many of his signs of stress. There was a tightness to him she could sense even if his movements were as fluid as ever. He smiled softly to his wife as he entered their shared room his quietly commanding voice filling the room as his eyes scanned it and landed on her "You have been a busy one Kin-chan." He said with warmth, using the shorter nickname he used for her when they were alone and the affectionate honorific he had taught her about.

"I appreciate what you've done here." He said, his tone and eyes full of warmth.
Kami | Paragon of Honor | Leadership | Virtuous | Irreproachable

Honor: 10.0, Status: 9.0, Glory: 10.0

Played by GM Tyrus

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed May 20, 2020 8:50 am

For some reason, his usual fierce and commanding tone of voice always sounded as warm as the morning morning light to her ears. To be greeted with such sweetness was indeed a grateful reward for the effort. She smiles with her yes back to him. Happy.

"Welcome back, my dear." Kinsen greets him as she often did at home, and walks closer to touch his hands. With eyes cast to his eyes, she trails them over his arms. "Why don't you change into comfortable robes, hm?"

The blonde woman turns her head back to look at some utensils near the hearth's fire. "I can prepare some tea. We still have some left, that Seppun-sama shared. Then, relaxed, I might be able to take some weight out of those broad shoulders."
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
TN to be recognized is 0

Hantei

Post by Hantei » Wed May 20, 2020 10:14 am

as she touches his arms his hands come to rest on her hips, and he applied a gentle squeezing pressure to them as she spoke "I think tea sounds like a lovely idea." he said softly as he moved, somewhat reluctantly, out of her grasp and he began to peel of his layers of formal clothing the golden threads shining in the light of the room. For a moment he was fully exposed and the room was just a touch brighter illuminated by the glow of Tengoku. Then it was covered again as he put on a more comfortable robe.

As he disrobed and subsequently re-robed He looked to his wife "So how are you enjoying the accommodations? I know its not quite what you are used to back home."

Played by GM Tyrus

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed May 20, 2020 10:35 am

"Good." She replies while pursing her lips as he squeezed her a bit, barely containing her customary blush whenever his hands touch her.

As he moves away, Kinsen replies, before setting the utensils down, "You took me from places much worse than anything the Clans can provide today. I am very used and joyful to be around you, dear husband. Although you know I preferred you to stay back with Genji-kun."

The bright haired wife kneels down near the fire and quietly manages to reproduce some of the tea ritual she learned from Doji-kami: using the fines leaves they had brought form Otosan Uchi to prepare both the thick and thin rounds. She maintains the necessary silence until they are both served and satisfied, knowing all too well he would respect the ceremony while her previous words would sink in without prejudice.

--
Tea Ceremony/Void TN 15 + VP for Skill: 4d10o10k3 40

TN to be recognized is 0

Hantei

Post by Hantei » Wed May 20, 2020 5:59 pm

And listen he did, a small smile on his lips as he watched Kinsen go through the motions of the ceremony. As the tea was ready he took the cup and rotated it taking a sip before passing it back to Kinsen.

He smiled a little wider "Doji has taught you well." Was all he said for a moment enjoying the taste of the tea and the feeling of the ceremony and the sight of his wife.

After a bit of pause he nodded to her his posture still somewhat tense but more relaxed than before "You know I cannot do that. I have to go and save my brother, if anything I wish you would stay and watch over the family, protect the home."

Played by GM Tyrus

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed May 20, 2020 7:58 pm

Kinsen delights herself on hearing the slurping sound as he finishes his tea. Sharing of the same cup, she prepares her portion, rotates and sips. Putting the cup back, and cleans it, allowing calm and serenity to full their souls.

Before she replies back, Kinsen produces a small plate with some senbei she acquired earlier at the local brewery as well as a bottle of an unknown type of grain alcohol –– just in case.

"I was only lucky, dear husband." She adores to be called sweetly by Hantei. Her retribution, though, always sounds formal, yet, it is far from it. Calling him by his own name is something she does in extremely special moments. Which she hopes to happen later in the night. "Doji-kami-sama lessons are not easy to follow. I am happy you enjoyed it."

She gives a swift glance to the beverage and back to his eyes, trying to understand if he would like to partake without pressing it. "I understand, and respect you even more for it. To honor our family is the most important thing we can do, right?"

Kinsen smiles and places hands on her laps, knowing all to well these were the lessons he had passed to her. "I volunteered before you said anything," a sly smile opens up, along with a blush, and she confesses, "in hopes you wouldn't have to come. I couldn't be happier, though, that you are here with me."

She sighs, thinking on their child. "Genji-kun obeys his sensei dutifully. I trust Kenshiro-san as much as you would. They are well cared for among the Seppun, too. Yet, if you want me to return..."

Kinsen bats eyelashes at him, turning her head slightly right as some additional view of her neck gets uncovered, and completes after a tiny pout. "I'll obey dear husband."

TN to be recognized is 0

Hantei

Post by Hantei » Thu May 21, 2020 5:08 am

Hantei released a small chuckle and nods at her unspoken offer, he was not one to drink often like his brother Hida but nor was he an ascetic to eschew the pleasures of this mortal world.

His smile is a touch wider as he regards her and a heat is rising in his eyes that are usually so inscrutable but not just heat but also warmth and caring. Love. "Kinsen." He said her name simply just one word, but his eyes said so much "I am always happy to have you by my side. That is why I agreed to marry you, you are strong, you are fierce, and your beauty matches both." He paused briefly and concern bled into his voice and gaze "But on this journey you we will face horrors you have never imagined."

He reached out and touched her hand softly "You are strong but what we will see on this trip." He paused "It will scar your mind, if not your very soul." He let out a long breath and squeezed her hand gently "I am honored to fight by your side but you will have to excuse my worry."

Played by GM Tyrus

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu May 21, 2020 5:35 am

Sake plan seemed to be working, and her checks blush intensively at the compliments. Soon, though, the conversation gets darker than what she had intended. Their hands touching in a squeeze was sufficient for to maintain her mettle. "You have given me freedom. Twice. First from a live of misery, then to choose whatever I wanted to do with my life. I chose to serve you."

Kinsen smiles. "You've made me wife, mother, and took my contribution to the legacy you'll gift this land. I am fulfilled. I don't mind the scars, if that's the price to pay to live more days at your side."

TN to be recognized is 0

Hantei

Post by Hantei » Thu May 21, 2020 6:06 am

Hantei shakes his head "You are bold or insane." He says equal parts exasperated and amused. He favors her a smile and gently pulls her toward him as he leans over to her to kiss her gently "But I suppose it is but another reason I accepted your offer."

He sat back a little "With that settled let's leave darker topics behind us." He knew he could order her to leave, part of him wanted to but part of her would resent him for it. She was a warrior he had to remember that. "You had some drink for us to try yes?"

Played by GM Tyrus

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu May 21, 2020 6:17 am

"A bit of both. Although I am glad Genji-kun took his father's personality much more to heart."

The kiss was enough to lighten her heart entirely. Focused and sharp, she nods to his question, and gets the cups in front of then. Gently, she opens the bottle, and –– while maintaining the label up so he could read –– pours for him. Then, she rests the bottle at his reach, in case he wanted to serve her in return.

Kinsen adjusts a flock of hair, licks her lips, and replies to Hantei, "So, it is supposed to be the freshestest drink in all the land. Said the owners of the brewery."

TN to be recognized is 0

Hantei

Post by Hantei » Thu May 21, 2020 12:23 pm

Hantei reached for the bottle and poured a drink for her as well, then he lofted his own cup and sniffed the liquid inside his nose wrinkled slightly he sipped it anyway a thoughtful expression on his features "Well it is interesting I'll give it that. Not surprised the people of my brothers clan made such a thing." He said with a slight chuckle and took another sip.

Played by GM Tyrus

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu May 21, 2020 8:14 pm

Kinsen takes a sip following Hantei, and closes her eyes while tasting the liquid. She comments, looking back to her husband, "Fresh. Sure. The thickness, though. It is quite remarkable."

The wife puts her cup down, and lifts herself up to move around Hantei while her hand gently rests on his right shoulder. Kinsen kneels down behind the shining god, and takes his hair up in a comb, so his back is exposed. With smooth squeezes, and firm presses, she tries to soothe the heaviness over his back and shoulders.

"What's troubling you that I may help in the following days. Anything you need me to organize with the Stag?" She asks, now that they are close up together with nothing to fear about.

--
Medicine/Intelligence VP for Skill: 3d10o10k2 17

TN to be recognized is 0

Hantei

Post by Hantei » Fri May 22, 2020 5:50 am

Hantei let out a small, happy sigh as Kinsen massaged his shoulders feeling some of the tension leech out of them. He is quiet for a moment just enjoying the feel of her touch.

After a bit he shook his head "Nothing as of yet, we go on the march tomorrow and our job is the same as everyone else's. Protect the group and eventually save my brother. It is a dangerous task before us and I fear we won't all make it back."

Played by GM Tyrus

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Fri May 22, 2020 6:38 am

Kinsen smirks dangerously as Hantei sighs, her plan working better than expected, so far. As soon as he finishes talking, she slowly gets closer, pressing herself at his back while her arms embrace him in a warm hug.

Kinsen kisses his neck while her hands find entrance to the inner part of his kimono. She whisper to his ears, “All the more reason we enjoy tonight. Dear husband.”

TN to be recognized is 0

Hantei

Post by Hantei » Fri May 22, 2020 5:03 pm

Hantei smiles a bit more as he feels her embrace him enjoying the feeling of her body pressing into his another slow sigh escapes his lips. A small moan after that as he feels her soft lips touch his neck. Hantei turns to her the heat in his eyes burning brighter than before. He kisses her, long and slow, full of passion and his hands land on the generous curve of her hips pulling her into him.

He parts from her for a moment "Yes, yes I think we should." he says in a smoldering whisper as he leans down to kiss her neck.

[/FTB?]

Played by GM Tyrus

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Fri May 22, 2020 6:56 pm

Hantei glow hasn’t faded. So, while in Anjing lands...

/Fade to Pounding

Thanks for the thread!

TN to be recognized is 0

Return to “Guest Rooms”