Preparing for a meeting (D1 LA Reikos room)

Reiko

Re: Preparing for a meeting (D1 LA Reikos room)

Post by Reiko » Fri May 22, 2020 9:55 pm

Reiko blushed a little more at that, giving Kanna a small playful shove.

"Enough of that. I don't need some big fancy wedding, him being safe is all I want."
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Kanna

Post by Kanna » Fri May 22, 2020 10:01 pm

"We can do both," she grinned. "But yes. No other concerns til he's safe. Til both of you are."
Spider Clan | Reiko's Shadow | Wary | Warrior
Carries: Tetsubo, Bronze Sword, Practical Clothing, Bottle of Wine, Bottle of Beer

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Sat May 23, 2020 12:15 am

"I have a feeling I have little option in this but to accept" Reiko said with a small chuckle, giving Kanna a smile "thank you Kanna-chan. Truly, I am glad to have you around. Especially in these last five years, I don't think the journeys would have been anywhere near as enjoyable without your company."
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Kanna

Post by Kanna » Sat May 23, 2020 12:26 am

She gave a muted-for-her smile in return. Squeezing Reiko's hand gently. "I've been honored to walk with ya these last five years. I know I can be a bit... pushy about protectin' yah. But it's only cause I care, and want to do this job right."
Carries: Tetsubo, Bronze Sword, Practical Clothing, Bottle of Wine, Bottle of Beer

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Sat May 23, 2020 12:55 am

"Just a bit pushy?" Reiko chuckled "I understand why you do it Kanna-chan. Even if I still insist I don't need the protection, I know better than to argue anymore. Just...be careful. Please. This mission is extremely dangerous."

Kanna

Post by Kanna » Sat May 23, 2020 1:01 am

"It is." She nodded. "Which is why we gotta make sure you get through it. So you can see yer fiance. In the flesh."

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Sat May 23, 2020 9:10 pm

"So we can see him return" Reiko corrected with a frown "I don't want to see you take unnecessary risks Kanna-chan. I mean it."

Kanna

Post by Kanna » Sat May 23, 2020 10:45 pm

"Any risk that keeps you safe is necessary," she countered. "But I'll try and be judicious."

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Sun May 24, 2020 8:34 pm

"Good" Reiko said with a nod "see that you do. I would be very disappointed and saddened to hear you had become severely hurt or worse for an unnecessary risk."

Kanna

Post by Kanna » Sun May 24, 2020 10:06 pm

"I'll do my best," she nodded. "Still gonna try to help out when I can, though. If the only thing I'm doing is sitting right next to you all the time, I might die of boredom."

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Mon May 25, 2020 5:00 am

"Are you saying I'm boring, Kanna-chan?" Reiko feigned a pout "I have plenty of books you can read, if you want something to do."

Kanna

Post by Kanna » Mon May 25, 2020 5:18 am

"I've never been the best reader," she retorted with a laugh. "And no, you are certainly not boring. But, if everything's goin' right, I'm not like to see a scrape if I'm just at your side. Sometimes to protect ya, I might need to go out a bit."

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Mon May 25, 2020 5:29 am

"I know. I also know you will be fighting, and taking risks. That doesn't mean I won't worry, you are important to me and to the Spider" Reiko closed her eyes "there will be much fighting in the future."

Kanna

Post by Kanna » Mon May 25, 2020 5:58 am

"Kinda has to be," she sighed. "Doesn't sound like this Jigoku place really wants tah give him up."

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Mon May 25, 2020 6:06 am

"The realm of evil would try to claim the lives of everyone here. It is a vile, vile place, and we must save Fu Leng" Reiko clenched her fists "and we must make sure as few fall as possible. The risks are enormous."

Return to “Guest Rooms”