(D1LM) A Familiar Blur (Reiko's room)

Seppun Chisei

Re: (D1LM) A Familiar Blur (Reiko's room)

Post by Seppun Chisei » Tue May 26, 2020 3:24 am

Chisei frowned. "I'm sure he's very wise. But really, hundreds of years... the other Kami have already show us so much." He bit his tongue, doing his best to remind himself that his desire to argue points didn't always need to be indulged in.

He cleared his throat, smiling gently. "Where will the two of you live?"
Seppun * Former Isawa * Shugenja * Philosopher * Husbando
Carries: Scroll case, scrolls. Jade.

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Tue May 26, 2020 4:11 pm

"How can our theories and questions to the elements compare to a being that has walked in other realms?" Reiko asked, before looking thoughtful. "Our lands are based in the north, close to where the Isawa tribe was located. I intend to speak with the Crab following this mission to learn more of architecture, as we have very little in the way of building in the spider right now. My focus has been so entirely on the preparation and success of this mission that little else has been done."
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Seppun Chisei

Post by Seppun Chisei » Wed May 27, 2020 1:09 am

"If Fu Leng is to lead your Clan, as the other Kami lead theirs, I am not surprised that you have made his rescue your highest priority." Chisei nodded.

"Well." He gave a vague wave of his hand. "If there is anything that I can do to aid you, please, let me know." He gave her another of his gentle smiles.
Seppun * Former Isawa * Shugenja * Philosopher * Husbando
Carries: Scroll case, scrolls. Jade.

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Wed May 27, 2020 2:14 am

"Your wife is lucky. I can't see your smile, but I can hear it. She is lucky to have you" Reiko smiled at her friend, lowering her head in a respectful bow "I will let you know if there is anything I require. Stay safe, both you and your wife. May the Fortunes watch over you."
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Return to “Guest Rooms”