This is a nice hotel! (D1, EM)

Ongaku no Ryoko

Re: This is a nice hotel! (D1, EM)

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Fri May 22, 2020 4:52 am

"We are not... tiny, but we aren't huge either."

She shrugged, not really knowing how to compare.

"We migrate from east to west, and then back again, some distance north of here. We stick to hills and bogs, grazing land for our herds. We don't know these... kami."
Takemori :: Master of Ceremonies :: Voice :: Horned Girl :: Music Lover :: Jealous
Resources: Twin Tonfa, Dai-Tsuchi, Morin Khuuru, Jade-Flower Glove, Tago the drummer.
Profile :: Themes

Shinjo Miuna

Post by Shinjo Miuna » Fri May 22, 2020 7:26 am

"I have several questions," Miuna signed to her sister.

"I am sure you do," Aono teased. "Go ahead and I'll ask her your questions."

She began moving her hands quickly while Aono spoke for her. "You've traveled everywhere, yet you've never seen any of the kami? Well, I guess that's not too surprising considering we had never encountered an ogre before. Have you seen much, constantly traveling? What's your favorite thing you've encountered so far? Also, I love your garments, they're very festive, do you always dress like this?"

"Apologies, Ryoko, did you get all that?" She laughed softly, and it was musical.
Ki-Rin • Blessed by Tengoku • Dangerous Beauty • Deaf • Feisty
• Shugenja • Small • Soft-hearted

Miuna | Aono | Description

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Fri May 22, 2020 11:50 am

"I've not traveled everywhere.... we go down the same trail every year... east to west. We don't go much north or south - not enough swamps."

Glancing at her clothes, she added, thoughtfully, "We Ongaku usually dress this way, yes... It helps us stand out, I suppose."
Takemori :: Master of Ceremonies :: Voice :: Horned Girl :: Music Lover :: Jealous
Resources: Twin Tonfa, Dai-Tsuchi, Morin Khuuru, Jade-Flower Glove, Tago the drummer.

Shinjo Miuna

Post by Shinjo Miuna » Fri May 22, 2020 1:37 pm

"Indeed. It certainly caught Miuna's eye." Miuna beamed, happy to have made such an interesting new friend.
Ki-Rin • Blessed by Tengoku • Dangerous Beauty • Deaf • Feisty
• Shugenja • Small • Soft-hearted

Miuna | Aono | Description

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Fri May 22, 2020 10:42 pm

"Well, that's doing the job, I suppose."

She laughed.

"It seems none of these other tribes have our ceremonies, so I'm not sure I will be needed on this journey in the ways I normally am... but perhaps I will make a good impression - perhaps some of our ways will spread to other tribes."

Return to “Guest Rooms”