Welcome to My Lair (D24 EN Ninube's Room Private)

Ninube

Welcome to My Lair (D24 EN Ninube's Room Private)

Post by Ninube » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:38 am

Ninube got herself ready while she waited for her guest. She then started preparing some tea.
Spider Clan * "Scout" * Unloved By Her Ancestors

Items: Bronze Sword * Jade * Ashigaru Armor (when scouting and such) * Mask (when scouting and such) * Lucky Cricket in Cage (during down time)

Reo

Re: Welcome to My Lair (D24 EN Ninube's Room Private)

Post by Reo » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:03 pm

Reo tugs at his collar. After weeks of marching, clean clothes felt strange, but he wanted to look good.

Reo scratches the door and slides it back, offering a bow that seems to be a thing now. "Thank you for inviting me".
Archer | Kakita Tribe | Spider Clan | Bad Limp | Not a People Person | Healer
Yumi with lots of arrows, Light Armor, Medicine Kit, Mortar and Pestle, finger of Jade, 3 uses of jade dust

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:31 am

Ninube returns it. "Please come in. The tea is almost done." She gestures towards a seat as she gets the tea. "You look, uh, very handsome." He did. She wondered if she could see her blush. She also wondered if that would be good or not.

Items: Bronze Sword * Jade * Ashigaru Armor (when scouting and such) * Mask (when scouting and such) * Lucky Cricket in Cage (during down time)

Reo

Post by Reo » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:35 am

"Haha, come on, you don't have to flatter me. You put me to shame." Reo chuckles, but notices a blush. "I'm curious...why did you ask me to come?"
Yumi with lots of arrows, Light Armor, Medicine Kit, Mortar and Pestle, finger of Jade, 3 uses of jade dust

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:36 am

Ninube can feel herself turning bright red. "Well, uh, um, we'll be leaving soon. And I figured, it would be nice to spend some time together before we hit the hard roads again."

Reo

Post by Reo » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:01 am

"That's fair. We can make sure that we aren't stumbling all over each other." Reo blushes himself now. "We are both blushing. Why are we blushing so much? We are just two adults, about to go on a jourmey, in a room alone together."

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:01 am

"Oh. The tea's ready." Ninube quickly gets the tea and pours them some. After putting down the pot and picking up her cup, she says, "Well, I think, I think I am blushing so much because I like you." She takes a sip. "It's funny. I talked to Reiko about marrying. My duty to the Clan. I started thinking about what I want in a spouse, and then you appeared." She takes another sip. "I'm not saying that we should marry. This is would be a weird way going about it. But, I, uh, I maybe, maybe Amara wasn't wrong about you bringing home a woman."

The die was cast. Ninube waited to see what it would fall on.

Reo

Post by Reo » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:00 pm

"Um... wow." Reo's jaw drops. "I mean, why?" There is an awkward pause

"Why do you like me, I mean. I'm kind of a wreck and you're cool, clever and stunningly pretty. I mean-" Reo's eyes flit to her outfits neckline. "Maybe a little unconventional but I like that. I thought you weren't interested."

"So um, if your taste in men is that bad..." Reo blushes more and grins

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:22 am

"You are not a wreck. And you think way to highly of me." Ninube shakes her head. "Why do I like you? Where should I start? You're handsome. You are smart and clever. You know how to create things. You're really kind of incredible. And you make me feel good." She blushes again.

Reo

Post by Reo » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:45 pm

"What about you? You're brilliant, you had a vision of something in the future that was far beyond what I was content to trudge along with. Maybe I can make things, but you've given me an idea of what to use them for. And you have this air of..." Reo seems to think. "Deadly beauty. Of intensity. I love watching you, and it feels like if at any moment you could face on danger and look like a vision doing it."

Reo blushes even deeper. "I mean, I have to say that I've enjoyed the neckline that you wear a bit too much as proper. Not that I care about proper. You can wear what you want. Or not want."

Return to “Guest Rooms”