[D1 LA] Early supper (open)

Nanzi

Re: [D1 LA] Early supper (open)

Post by Nanzi » Thu May 21, 2020 4:05 am

Hearing the rat people could be more advanced made Jongwun frown even deeper.
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace
Supporting Staff: Doji Jigutsuji, Nanzi Jongwun, Raven on shoulder

Yogo

Post by Yogo » Thu May 21, 2020 4:32 am

"So. Rat People? Fur and all?" Yogo had still hard time grasping the concept. "Like, tail and fur and everything? Except that, they talk."
Unaliged • Shoji Tribe • Shugenja • Fire • Traveler
Description
Carries: Worn sword, satchel, knife.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Thu May 21, 2020 6:01 am

"Yep. Big, too. The one I saw was a little under half again as tall as I am."
ImperialAssassin and Babysitter • Experienced • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin

Wears: Either a very simple kimono in Imperial colors or light armor strapped on over Hikaru garb and facepaint.
Carries: An array of weaponry, some traveling rations, a couple of lightweight trade goods, and some dried flower petals.

As of Late Night, Day 7, has a servant- a young woman named Kinyôbi

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Thu May 21, 2020 6:52 am

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 6:01 am
"Perhaps it was wise that Fu Leng destroyed their Empire," she said grimly. Rat people that big were no good to anyone but themselves in her mind.

Nanzi spoke, "Who can say, if they come as friends then we shall be as friends if they come as foes then they shall be treated as such. Best to be friends now, then try to make peace later."
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Thu May 21, 2020 6:55 am

"Right now, they need friends. It's as good a chance as we're likely to have."
ImperialAssassin and Babysitter • Experienced • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin

Wears: Either a very simple kimono in Imperial colors or light armor strapped on over Hikaru garb and facepaint.
Carries: An array of weaponry, some traveling rations, a couple of lightweight trade goods, and some dried flower petals.

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Thu May 21, 2020 7:22 am

"We should be wary, but this humble student bows to your greater wisdom," she said to the group.

Yogo

Post by Yogo » Thu May 21, 2020 1:58 pm

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 6:01 am
"That's one big rat." Yogo muttered. "Are those critters common here? They are not spirits, are they?" What did you even sacrifice to rat spirits? Barley?
Description

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Thu May 21, 2020 4:05 pm

Yogo wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 1:58 pm
"That's one big rat." Yogo muttered. "Are those critters common here? They are not spirits, are they?" What did you even sacrifice to rat spirits? Barley?
"Didn't seem to be a spirit, and didn't seem to unfamiliar with Seidou lands. I gather there's some violent history there."

Yogo

Post by Yogo » Fri May 22, 2020 12:54 am

"Ha. Ten lands, the colors, I suppose." Yogo murmured, not what to make about these rat-men. "And they say that the Kami that fell destroyed their homes? I mean, you would think they'd be bit more hostile, no?"
Description

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Fri May 22, 2020 9:04 pm

Nanzi shrugged and said, "Perhaps they are in dire straits and really need our aid."

Yogo

Post by Yogo » Fri May 22, 2020 11:58 pm

"Aid for what?" he asked, still sounding puzzled. "They have asked for our aid?"
Description

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Sat May 23, 2020 1:23 am

"Not sure if they have but if their people have suffered due to the fallen Kami, then they may need our help?" he said to the Yogo.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sat May 23, 2020 3:29 am

"They may not ask for help- pride isn't limited to humans. But we could still offer it- perhaps in exchange for their assistance."

Yogo

Post by Yogo » Sun May 24, 2020 3:12 am

"Uh. So." Yogo licked his lips. "So, can we trust them? I mean. If people here have history with them?"
Description

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sun May 24, 2020 3:21 am

"Someone has to trust first. Not an easy lesson, by any means, but..."

He shrugged.

Yogo

Post by Yogo » Sun May 24, 2020 3:30 am

"I mean, we are marching to hell, right? Not a place where you'd want to go with someone you can't quite trust, neh?"
Description

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Sun May 24, 2020 3:30 am

"No one is a traitor till they are, Nanzi will give trust till they no longer deserve it," he said confidently.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sun May 24, 2020 4:01 am

"Besides, whatever they have against the Seidou, the Seidou aren't what has ravaged their empire. Our interests coincide, at least that far."

Yogo

Post by Yogo » Sun May 24, 2020 5:32 am

"I suppose so." Yogo nodded, though he still sounded suspicious. "Still, maybe we should keep an eye on them?" He asked the other two, glancing the cooling remains of his meal.
Description

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sun May 24, 2020 5:34 am

"Oh, I try to keep an eye on everybody, Yogo-san. My friends to see if they need help, my enemies to see what they're planning, and the ones I'm not sure about to see which way they're headed."

Return to “Meeting and Dining Hall”