Day 1 EM - Shameless Plaigarism (Open)

Reiko

Re: Day 1 EM - Shameless Plaigarism (Open)

Post by Reiko » Thu May 21, 2020 4:13 pm

After a few moments Reiko opened her eyes, looking at Xia with a curious expression. She could see a blurred moment that looked like hers, but couldn't tell for sure.

"Tell me, are you intending to come with us? To save Fu Leng?"
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Anjing Xia

Post by Anjing Xia » Thu May 21, 2020 5:24 pm

Reiko wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 4:13 pm
After a few moments Reiko opened her eyes, looking at Xia with a curious expression. She could see a blurred moment that looked like hers, but couldn't tell for sure.

"Tell me, are you intending to come with us? To save Fu Leng?"
"Yes! My aunt actually suggested I should go. I've read almost everything that's been written about the great Kami Fu-Leng."
Which in the Crab Clan was one short scroll
"And I'm sure I know the basics about the monstrous races that dwell to the south."
Crab • Seidou • Niece of the Daimyo • Surprisingly Literate • A Little Awkward
• Here To Help • Front Line Combatant • Recorder Of History

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Fri May 22, 2020 3:21 am

"That would be good to know. I've done some research and learnt what I can, but if you've got a more first hand experience of what is to the south I would love to know more" Reiko looked curious "do you have anything you would be able to share?"
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Anjing Xia

Post by Anjing Xia » Fri May 22, 2020 5:47 am

Reiko wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 3:21 am
"That would be good to know. I've done some research and learnt what I can, but if you've got a more first hand experience of what is to the south I would love to know more" Reiko looked curious "do you have anything you would be able to share?"
"Of course Reiko-sama!" Oh fortunes, someone asking me to tell them things? This expedition is a blessing

"I'll start with the vile ratmen and go from there."
Clearing her throat
"Their great empire to the south thrives on slavery and-" Xia will talk at length about nezumi, ogres and trolls as well as the spirits of the south. She also seems to think something has gone really wrong down their, something also about the spirits? There are now bad spirits, or the spirits that were there have gone bad?

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Sat May 23, 2020 12:10 am

"Interesting. So these Nezumi are living where this is all happening? Or close to it? Are they effected by a manner of madness that you know of?" Reiko asked, curious.

Anjing Xia

Post by Anjing Xia » Sat May 23, 2020 6:15 am

Reiko wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:10 am
"Interesting. So these Nezumi are living where this is all happening? Or close to it? Are they effected by a manner of madness that you know of?" Reiko asked, curious.
"Oh they're right in the middle of it I think. Whatever happened 10 years ago also happened in their empire. Every since things have been crazier than usual down there."
Reluctantly
"I don't know if they're specifically mad but I don't think they can be trusted."

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Sat May 23, 2020 9:24 pm

"Why do you feel they can't be trusted? I don't know them very well, but they may be vital to this missions success" Reiko commented, with a curious expression

Anjing Xia

Post by Anjing Xia » Sun May 24, 2020 6:14 am

Reiko wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:24 pm
"Why do you feel they can't be trusted? I don't know them very well, but they may be vital to this missions success" Reiko commented, with a curious expression
With some seemingly righteous Seidou anger."When they were strong and we were weak, the ratmen raided our people for generations. They never regarded as us their equals, just future slaves.

Now we are strong and they are weak they'll just be more desperate. I don't think their opinion on humans has changed much."

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Sun May 24, 2020 8:59 pm

"Then we will have to work hard to prove that we can work together, not opposed. Regardless of previous feelings, what will happen if we fail affects every being in these lands. Whether they are human, Nezumi, or anything else. The evil of that realm cannot be allowed to turn a god" Reikos tone was firm.

Anjing Xia

Post by Anjing Xia » Mon May 25, 2020 7:06 am

Reiko wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 8:59 pm
"Then we will have to work hard to prove that we can work together, not opposed. Regardless of previous feelings, what will happen if we fail affects every being in these lands. Whether they are human, Nezumi, or anything else. The evil of that realm cannot be allowed to turn a god" Reikos tone was firm.
"I hope they will understand what it is you are saying Reiko-sama. They are only used to dealing with Seidou, so perhaps different approaches will be effective?"

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Tue May 26, 2020 12:56 am

"The clans and tribes can approach this from a diplomatic point of view. The Nezumi understand the threat more than most I imagine, if they are so close to the source, so this presents a unique opportunity to bring the clans and the Nezumi together to face a foe together" Reiko said with a smile "I'm certain with the right approach the Nezumi they will agree."

Anjing Xia

Post by Anjing Xia » Tue May 26, 2020 6:09 am

Reiko wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 12:56 am
"The clans and tribes can approach this from a diplomatic point of view. The Nezumi understand the threat more than most I imagine, if they are so close to the source, so this presents a unique opportunity to bring the clans and the Nezumi together to face a foe together" Reiko said with a smile "I'm certain with the right approach the Nezumi they will agree."
"And if they don't we can negotiate aggressively."
Xia reaches for the club which isn't there and instead awkwardly plays it off as patting her own back.
"I'm sure you can convince them of the truth Reiko-sama. For now, I should probably leave you to some quiet and a meal, I still have more than a few chores to do before we depart."

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Tue May 26, 2020 5:02 pm

"I will do my best" Reiko smiled, giving the woman a bow "thank you for conversing with me, Anjing-san. May the Fortunes watch over you. I will keep you no longer, I understand the importance of ones duties."

Anjing Xia

Post by Anjing Xia » Tue May 26, 2020 6:41 pm

Reiko wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 5:02 pm
"I will do my best" Reiko smiled, giving the woman a bow "thank you for conversing with me, Anjing-san. May the Fortunes watch over you. I will keep you no longer, I understand the importance of ones duties."
"Thank you again for the conversation!"
Xia retreats
(thanks for the scene :D )

Return to “Meeting and Dining Hall”