[Day 1 - EA] Fallen Chairs

Reiko

Re: [Day 1 - EA] Fallen Chairs

Post by Reiko » Tue May 26, 2020 4:41 pm

"With a great tale?" Reiko said, chuckling "I look forward to hearing how you tell the tale of this mission."

She looked over to the others, then back at Nanzi.

"Shall we walk back to the rooms? You can tell me more about your wedding, I want to hear all about it being that I couldn't see it very well. I just know the Flower Star had a lot of input into how it should be done."
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Nanzi

Re: [Day 1 - EA] Fallen Chairs

Post by Nanzi » Tue May 26, 2020 6:40 pm

"We both had a great deal of input, Doji will not simply bowl Nanzi over, she has learned better than that," he said chuckling.

"Come, Nanzi will give you the words of wisdom."

/scene?
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace
Supporting Staff: Doji Jigutsuji, Nanzi Jongwun, Raven on shoulder

Return to “Court Room”