[Day 1 - EA] Fallen Chairs

Nanzi

Re: [Day 1 - EA] Fallen Chairs

Post by Nanzi » Wed May 20, 2020 7:16 pm

"Two leaders would make the task a great deal easier, how have you and yours fared?" he asked.
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace
Supporting Staff: Doji Jigutsuji, Nanzi Jongwun, Raven on shoulder

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Wed May 20, 2020 7:20 pm

"We are very few in number, so thankfully we are faring well. I don't think I've been the best leader though, with my thoughts being so focused elsewhere" Reiko turned back to Nanzi "I've managed to secure some trading through between a few of the tribes during my visits, and there are a number of talented priests that follow me from the Isawa so I have been able to stay in relative communication with them."
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Wed May 20, 2020 7:33 pm

"Your clan will be close to the spirits, that will be quite the blessing," he responded.
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Wed May 20, 2020 9:28 pm

"I believe so. The combined wisdom of the Isawa tribe, and Fu Leng was the most knowledgeble of the stars on the Spirit Realms. He knows so much about all this..." she sighed softly "not much longer. Soon he'll be here."
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Wed May 20, 2020 10:31 pm

"So then you have a plan and some idea how to best achieve the goal?" he asked.

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Thu May 21, 2020 3:57 pm

"I've been planning and idea forming for five years, and this mission is the fruits of that labour. There will be a fight though, and not just a physical one. A spiritual one as well."

Reiko looked over at the two guards of Nanzi, then back at the man himself.

"Once I've learnt more about the spiritual protections needed, you have my word that it will be shared with all. For now though, I suggest you procure Jade for you and your kin."

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Thu May 21, 2020 7:16 pm

"Jade?" he asked curiously glancing to Jongwun. He continued, "The green jewelry?"

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Fri May 22, 2020 2:49 am

Reiko nodded, taking out a necklace with some jade on.

"Where we are going, there is more then just a risk to your physical being. There is a risk to the spiritual as well. Jade can help protect against this. You need a few inches of jade per week you intend to spend in the Evil-corrupted lands. I don't know how far out it stretches, but we'll feel it when we cross over. Make sure your kin has at least this much."

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Fri May 22, 2020 2:59 am

"Then we will have jade," he said respectfully. "How does it work, do we just have to have it with us?"

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Fri May 22, 2020 3:18 am

"It needs to be on your person to protect you. I'm wearing mine as a necklace, as that's easier to keep on your person than just in your pocket. It won't work if it's in a bag, that much I'm sure of" Reiko clarified with a thoughtful expression "I don't know if it works while in a weapon, but if you were keeping it on your person I would assume so. Forgive me, this is a very new topic and one that as little study into it. I just didn't want my dear friend or any of his followers walking into this danger unprotected."

Kanna

Post by Kanna » Fri May 22, 2020 3:19 am

Kanna lifted her left arm, showing the jade hanging from her wrist, as if to provide a second example.
Spider Clan | Reiko's Shadow | Wary | Warrior
Carries: Tetsubo, Bronze Sword, Practical Clothing, Bottle of Wine, Bottle of Beer

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Fri May 22, 2020 9:07 pm

"Then my people will do the same, Nanzi is thankful for this guidance," he said warmly.

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Sat May 23, 2020 12:14 am

"If I learn anything more, I will share that also" Reiko said with a smile "are there many others from the Crane here?"

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Sat May 23, 2020 1:24 am

"We have brought some of our best to aid you, honored sister," he said proudly.

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Sat May 23, 2020 9:13 pm

"Any that I may have met before?" Reiko asked, curious

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Sun May 24, 2020 9:03 am

"Nanzi believes Doji Kakuro is here but Nanzi is not sure if your paths crossed," he said throwing the name out there.

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Sun May 24, 2020 8:52 pm

"I remember a Kakuro. Our paths never crossed but I remember his focus during the many discussions. He will be a wonderful asset to this mission I'm sure. Do you remember Yamadono-san and his daughter Matsu? They are here also, devoted to this mission to save Fu Leng."

Reiko smiled.

"It seems a good number from the events of five years ago have been brought together again."

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Sun May 24, 2020 10:32 pm

"Those that have bound themselves to the Gods that walk as Men do, were bound to come together again in times of need or great change," he said confidently.

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Mon May 25, 2020 11:24 pm

"Exactly so my friend" Reiko smiled "and please let me know if I can do any more for you and yours. This will be a long, dangerous journey, and I do not wish to return to an angry Flower Star."

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Tue May 26, 2020 12:44 am

"We get through this by working together, just as old times," he said confidently.

Return to “Court Room”