What is Jigoku and How Do We Fight It? [Day 1]

Reiko

Re: What is Jigoku and How Do We Fight It? [Day 1]

Post by Reiko » Thu May 21, 2020 3:39 pm

"Our knowledge of what lies beyond the very edges of that realms touch is known about to others though. It will be important to get the assistance of the Nezumi, who have lived so close for so long. They may have faced that which has already escaped, or heard things coming from the pit itself."

Reiko looked over to Shinjo for a few moments, remembering the vision from the discussion with her so long ago, before looking to the others again.

"In my vision, all those years ago...everything rises from that pit, that portal. It will be heavily guarded, either on our side or on the realm of evils side. I will try to learn more, but first hand experiences will be more vital than anything."
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Shinjo

Post by Shinjo » Thu May 21, 2020 5:01 pm

"I agree," Shinjo said, nodding. "The Nezumi - if they agree to deal with us - will be our greatest asset in knowing what's down there. I mentioned we will be attempting diplomacy with him. The Nezumi prisoner held here is the son of the Chief of the city we'll be visiting. That... could be good or bad for us."
Kami | Paragon of Honesty | Paragon of Compassion | Daredevil | Quick | Absolute Direction | Wary

Honor: 10.0, Status: 9.0, Glory: 10.0

Run by GM Canary

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Fri May 22, 2020 4:24 am

"I trust he is no longer a prisoner if we are going to try diplomacy with his people?" Saruko asked. She didn't really know much about Nezumi or their ways, but starting with one as prisoner didn't seem like a good opening for her. Unless they wanted to strongarm them a bit more...
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Sat May 23, 2020 9:10 pm

"Why was he a prisoner to begin with?" Reiko asked with a small frown.
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Yoshitsune Nori

Post by Yoshitsune Nori » Sat May 23, 2020 10:44 pm

"I've heard that he has been held by the Seidou to guarantee peace with the Nezumi," Yoshitsune Nori volunteered. "There had been...bad blood between those tribes before. Though, I imagine he could be released as a gesture of goodwill...?"
Crab Clan • Shugenja • Fire • Caravan Guard • Cook • Medicine Man
Status 1.0 • Glory 2.0 • Reputation: As Expected
carries: scroll satchel, cook pot, yarrow sticks, tetsubo, flute

Return to “Court Room”