Shinsei, You Got Some 'Splainin' To Do (D15, EA)

Togashi Saruko

Re: Shinsei, You Got Some 'Splainin' To Do (D15, EA)

Post by Togashi Saruko » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:05 am

She gave them a raised eyebrow, and more or less came to some conclusions herself. And she really really hoped that everything would turn out fine. For everyone.

At least the two of them seemed much more aware than the last person she spoke to this about, so Saruko decided not to push the conversation further. Also because she suspected Shinsei might dissipate into steam if he became more embarrassed.

"Indeed," she agreed dryly but with a knowing smile, and rose from her seat. It was probably time to give the two lovers a moment to themselves. "Please stay safe, my friends. And next time, if there is any trouble, you know I'll do what I can to help, right? No running off to play the hero?"
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Shinsei

Post by Shinsei » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:11 am

"Ah, no running off whatsoever. I intend to continue my travels, but I will not be keen to stray too far from the woman I now care for." He sighed, glancing towards Phi. "Besides, even if I wanted to I had the good sense to love a woman who can both beat me into my senses and track me down if I try to run off. I'm confident this issue will not be repeated."
Mysterious Stranger | Ascetic | Enlightened

Run by GM Bakuriel

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:19 am

"I... might have had enough close calls with this place, that I picked up that certain things might be... well, you get the idea," she admitted, laughing some. It was an attempt to control the awkwardness of the situation and agree with Saruko. Whatever her hormones, which were not helped by the proximity of the pit, were doing to her, she had at least had the sense not to do anything inside its influence, and would continue that.

....she had plans for Day 19 onward, admittedly.

"And he'd better not think of running off without me. I'm perfectly fine traveling the empire as your student, but I will have you know I'm much better with my tonfa than my bow, and you've yet to see what I can do with those." It was true. For as much as she trained with them, she'd been called upon as an archer much more.
Disciple of Shinsei * Experienced Phi * Disturbing Countenance * Former Rappa
Status - 1.0, Reputation - "What is Expected," Glory - 2.0
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Profile * Theme Song * It's pronounced "Fee" * (The safe word is "Sea Cucumber")

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:36 am

"Ah, good good..." she nodded pleasantly. "Because if you do run off and leave poor Phi distressed, I will haunt your dreams." The 'threat', if it could be called that, was delivered with a complete straight face and tone.

It seemed that she believed very much that she could be able to do it.

"But, I'll leave you two alone. I'm sure you both have much to talk about still. And once we're away from this place, we can find some time to celebrate this."
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Return to “Shinsei's Tent”