D15EA, Praying Can't Hurt (Open)

Jiyo Sora

Re: D15EA, Praying Can't Hurt (Open)

Post by Jiyo Sora » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:09 am

He smiled at that.

"Hm, been reading some, shall we say, Clan-centered documentations of the tournament, then?"
ImperialAssassin and Babysitter • Experienced • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin

Wears: Either a very simple kimono in Imperial colors or light armor strapped on over Hikaru garb and facepaint.
Carries: An array of weaponry, some traveling rations, a couple of lightweight trade goods, and some dried flower petals.

As of Late Night, Day 7, has a servant- a young woman named Kinyôbi

Canary

Post by Canary » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:16 am

She took a long breath in through her nose and let it out in a little huff before answering primly with a simple, "Yes."
GM + Bird + Glorious Plumage + Experienced

"Is the dark side stronger?"
"No, no, no. Quicker. Easier. More seductive."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:18 am

"Well, then I'll have to tell you my totally fair an unbiased version of it on the way back. Make sure to put in the part where I kneed Hida in the groin..."
ImperialAssassin and Babysitter • Experienced • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin

Wears: Either a very simple kimono in Imperial colors or light armor strapped on over Hikaru garb and facepaint.
Carries: An array of weaponry, some traveling rations, a couple of lightweight trade goods, and some dried flower petals.

Seppun Dawei

Post by Seppun Dawei » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:06 am

Dawei quietly makes an /exit unless stopped.
Seppun Dawei
Stag Clan * Bushi * Quiet * O-Iemoto * Experienced
Status 2.0, Glory 2.0, Reputation 4.5
In village: wears sturdy clothes; carries bronze sword, knife, often a piece of wood he's carving, finger of jade (2 as of LM15)
Out of village: wears ashigaru armor; carries bronze sword, yumi, quiver of arrows, traveling pack, finger of jade (2 as of LM15)
"Speaking" * Thinking
Description from Dawn 1 * Current Description
Player based in Kerrville, Texas

Canary

Post by Canary » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:30 am

She leaned over and bumped him with her shoulder gently. "If you do it, I will absolutely write it down."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:32 am

"Hm, tempting, but... I fear my responsibilities might preclude that..."

Canary

Post by Canary » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:33 am

She sighed. "Too bad. There would have been something for the history books."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:25 am

"As it stands, I fear we might have to settle for some more conventional attempted heroics..."

A pause.

"But maybe I can work it in on the way home."

Canary

Post by Canary » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:40 am

She chuckle, then turned sober. "You just need to survive the conventional heroics first."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:47 am

"Well, putting aside your considerable charm, there are five little girls in the north I fully intend to see again, a grand, Empire-spanning project to undertake, Nezumi to get to know better, people to introduce to Shiba, and the entire Crane Clan to aggravate by continuing to draw breath, so... Let us say that I am highly motivated to survive, but... The job has to be done. Not just for Fu Leng, or Reiko, or even Shiba, but for everyone and everything that's worth a damn."

Return to “Shinsei's Tent”