Breakfast of the Champions (D16, EM)

Hantei Kinsen

Re: Breakfast of the Champions (D16, EM)

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:02 am

"Good that we can agree to disagree, too." She takes a bite, as well, and asks, "Besides, well, your romantic endeavor. Who else was of great notice, so far?"
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Seppun Dawei

Post by Seppun Dawei » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:07 am

"Not sure I understand the question, Lady Hantei. Can't give you a good answer without."
Seppun Dawei
Stag Clan * Bushi * Quiet * O-Iemoto * Experienced
Status 2.0, Glory 2.0, Reputation 4.5
In village: wears sturdy clothes; carries bronze sword, knife, often a piece of wood he's carving, finger of jade (2 as of LM15)
Out of village: wears ashigaru armor; carries bronze sword, yumi, quiver of arrows, traveling pack, finger of jade (2 as of LM15)
"Speaking" * Thinking
Description from Dawn 1 * Current Description
Player based in Kerrville, Texas

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:20 am

"Anyone that you think would deserve praise. Glorious deeds of the people that have been sharing this mission?" She tries to make it clearer.
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
TN to be recognized is 0

Seppun Dawei

Post by Seppun Dawei » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:23 am

"Ah."

He thinks for a moment.

"Jiyo Sora, strangely enough. He's been working as a peacemaker internally to the group, which is of interest, given his background and what I remember from five years back. The Nezumi Black Moonset, as well. Jiyo Ayumu, too; Slim's a good cook."
Seppun Dawei
In village: wears sturdy clothes; carries bronze sword, knife, often a piece of wood he's carving, finger of jade (2 as of LM15)
Out of village: wears ashigaru armor; carries bronze sword, yumi, quiver of arrows, traveling pack, finger of jade (2 as of LM15)
"Speaking" * Thinking

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:28 am

Kinsei nearly chokes on her food with the nickname. Holding tears of laughter, she turns her face away from Dawei in embarrassment. Once controlled, she adds up. "I haven't talked much with the ra... the Nezumi. Now, Jiyo Sora-san. We don't actually agree to disagree on terms. At least we didn't. Ayumu-san is indeed a good man. I enjoy his company, too."

TN to be recognized is 0

Seppun Dawei

Post by Seppun Dawei » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:33 am

"Why are you asking, if I may?"
Seppun Dawei
"Speaking" * Thinking

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:34 am

"I like to know who's friendly to our Clan." She takes another bite now that she managed to calm herself up. "Anyone not in a Clan, outside the Nezumi, that is?"

TN to be recognized is 0

Seppun Dawei

Post by Seppun Dawei » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:37 am

"Looking at recruiting?" Dawei smiles slightly.

"Unfortunately, I've not much spoken with those who haven't sworn yet. Can't help much on that score."
Seppun Dawei
"Speaking" * Thinking

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:39 am

"Well." She blushes a bit. "The more, the merrier, no?"

"I've met Taochusu-san. He seems like a good man. Strong one, too."

TN to be recognized is 0

Seppun Dawei

Post by Seppun Dawei » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:42 am

Dawei nods. "Seen him about. Not a whole lot of interaction."

He regards Kinsen curiously.

"You'll forgive a teacher some insight, but you seem to have something else on your mind. What troubles you?"
Seppun Dawei
"Speaking" * Thinking

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:46 am

"Dear husband going down there. Without me. Depending on the guidance of someone that has ill intentions to him." She lets it out.

TN to be recognized is 0

Seppun Dawei

Post by Seppun Dawei » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:49 am

"I trust, as I hope you must, that the Lord Hantei knows what he is about. And I will be there to aid him, if the need arises. What my skills may avail are at his disposal, as they have been these ten years. For I swore to him when The Seppun did, or within that very hour, when the Kami descended."

He smiles somewhat wistfully. "It may not be much, but he does not go alone, at least. And perhaps the brothers will reconcile, then and after. Stranger things have happened."
Seppun Dawei
"Speaking" * Thinking

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:59 am

Kinsen places bowl and chopsticks at her side, and bows to Dawei. Her head touching the floor. Grateful for his devotion, once more.

TN to be recognized is 0

Seppun Dawei

Post by Seppun Dawei » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:01 am

Dawei stops dead still at the gesture, something of the statue-like qualities of the Seppun of another reality showing in him at that moment.

He swiftly returns the gesture. "The Lady Hantei flatters me."
Seppun Dawei
"Speaking" * Thinking

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:33 am

“It is an honor.” She mentions, rising back up with a shining smile.

TN to be recognized is 0

Seppun Dawei

Post by Seppun Dawei » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:15 am

Dawei rises.

"The honor is mine."

And he resumes eating. It's going to be a busy day.
Seppun Dawei
"Speaking" * Thinking

Return to “The Kami's Tent”