D15LA, Asking... (Closed)

Seppun Dawei

D15LA, Asking... (Closed)

Post by Seppun Dawei » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:48 pm

Still in questing gear, but clean and shriven as he can be in the circumstances, Dawei presents himself at the Kami tent and asks for Hantei Kinsen.
Seppun Dawei
Stag Clan * Bushi * Quiet * O-Iemoto * Experienced
Status 2.0, Glory 2.0, Reputation 4.5
In village: wears sturdy clothes; carries bronze sword, knife, often a piece of wood he's carving, finger of jade (2 as of LM15)
Out of village: wears ashigaru armor; carries bronze sword, yumi, quiver of arrows, traveling pack, finger of jade (2 as of LM15)
"Speaking" * Thinking
Description from Dawn 1 * Current Description
Player based in Kerrville, Texas

Hantei Kinsen

Re: D15LA, Asking... (Closed)

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:56 pm

Kinsen is present at the tent wearing her kimono and looking at her armor as Dawei is welcomed to enter. She greets him with a bow. "Dawei-sensei. How can I help?"
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Seppun Dawei

Post by Seppun Dawei » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:07 pm

Dawei returns the bow.

"I will be direct and brief, if I may, as there is a matter I wish to broach while there is yet time, before anything happens out in the field.

"Assuming we all survive what comes and in a condition as will allow for such things, Doji Kaze and I wish to wed.

"I bring the matter to you, Lady Hantei, because we had spoken before of marriages and continuing my line, and because you have the ear of the Lord Hantei, who must also approve of such a joining."

He then bows again, sharply.
Seppun Dawei
In village: wears sturdy clothes; carries bronze sword, knife, often a piece of wood he's carving, finger of jade (2 as of LM15)
Out of village: wears ashigaru armor; carries bronze sword, yumi, quiver of arrows, traveling pack, finger of jade (2 as of LM15)
"Speaking" * Thinking

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:15 am

Kinsen frowns a bit, understanding that such a request could have a better moment to be requested, but not as urgent. She takes a deep breath, and says, "I am honored that you come to inform me before my dear husband, Dawei-sensei. I'll make sure to give him a positive insight upon your request."

She closes her eyes, trying to remember Kazi, but fails into knowing him more than name. "Tell me more about Doji Kaze-san. How do you think he could benefit the Stag?"
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
TN to be recognized is 0

Seppun Dawei

Post by Seppun Dawei » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:23 am

Dawei answers readily.

"Aside from being as skilled in woodcraft as I am, which is not inconsiderable, he is a poet of no small ability, allowing him to produce such works as will carry memory and be remembered. Additionally, he is particularly close to your counterpart among the Crane, Nanzi. The tie would help to keep tensions along our southern and western borders clear, while allowing for more scouting, particularly northward and around GoldeN Sun Bay."

He bows again. "And I appreciate you taking the request into consideration, particularly given circumstances. Again, though, we cannot count on a later or a better time."
Seppun Dawei
"Speaking" * Thinking

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:55 am

She nods, and puts a hand under her chin to ask, "How do you plan to contribute to the Clan with your lineage? You are of age, and healthy."

TN to be recognized is 0

Seppun Dawei

Post by Seppun Dawei » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:05 am

"Adoption is a possibility. And, if it is required of me, I can...father an heir. I believe; it has not been tested."

Dawei shifts a bit, uncomfortably.
Seppun Dawei
"Speaking" * Thinking

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:30 am

Kinsen smiles, encouraging him. "Both could do fine. But that is something you should discuss with the Seppun Daimyo, I am sure. Since you're keen into making the Stag greater by any means necessary within the honorable path, I am quite hopeful dear husband should approve the union. I can't promise, though, of course. In any change, my blessings are given, hoping that Bishamon-kami and Benten-kami look kindly on the union, too."

TN to be recognized is 0

Seppun Dawei

Post by Seppun Dawei » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:33 am

"I am certain your endorsement will help with the Lord Hantei. I hope I may count upon it."
Seppun Dawei
"Speaking" * Thinking

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:16 am

"No need to hope on counting on it. You already have." Kinsen nods and smiles, "I believe you should present your prospect to dear husband when possible, I'll make sure I get him introduced to the topic beforehand."

TN to be recognized is 0

Seppun Dawei

Post by Seppun Dawei » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:21 am

"I shall as soon as I may. But I have watch tonight, tomorrow notwithstanding. I shall need to sleep before."
Seppun Dawei
"Speaking" * Thinking

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:23 am

"Is that everything?" Kinsen mentions, looking warmly at him.

TN to be recognized is 0

Seppun Dawei

Post by Seppun Dawei » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:29 am

Dawei nods. "Thank you for your time."

/scene?
Seppun Dawei
"Speaking" * Thinking

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:48 am

/Scene!

TN to be recognized is 0

Return to “The Kami's Tent”