Closing the Wound [D15, EM]

Hanzou

Re: Closing the Wound [D15, EM]

Post by Hanzou » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:49 am

"So, vriztk what will be expected of us in this ritual?" Hanzou asked. "How should we prepare?"
Stranger ~ Shugenja ~ Water ~ Archer ~ Hunter ~ Healer ~ Spirit Talker ~ Small ~ Wary ~ Ennui
Glory 2 ~ Reputation 4 ~ Status 1

Carries: Yumi, Arrows, Aiguchi, Lantern, Water, Medicine Kit, Jade (4/7)

Canary

Post by Canary » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:55 pm

"Essentially one shugenja will take charge of each of the elements that we've infused. You will balance these elements, and then call on them to close the portal," she explains. "The greater precision with which you can balance them with one another, the more effective the final ritual is likely to be."
GM + Bird + Glorious Plumage + Experienced

"Is the dark side stronger?"
"No, no, no. Quicker. Easier. More seductive."

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:00 pm

Reiko looked thoughtful.

"I may not be able to assist, as I will need to be focusing on keeping the prayer that keeps the protection of those crossing into the realm of evil going. However, if I am needed and there is no other, I am stronger with the element of fire."
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Canary

Post by Canary » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:15 pm

The ratling nods. "The shugenja should be enacting the ritual once the those entering the pit and Fu Leng are well outside of it. I would be honored if you feel willing and able to contribute at the time. If you feel it's more important to see to your husband then, that is also understandable."
GM + Bird + Glorious Plumage + Experienced

"Is the dark side stronger?"
"No, no, no. Quicker. Easier. More seductive."

Jin

Post by Jin » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:35 pm

Some slight, held tension leaves Jin's body hearing Reiko speak in terms that indicated the ritual would go ahead.
Ki-Rin • Jin Family Daimyo • Experienced • Shugenja • Healer • Martyr • Cartographer • Missing Eye • Missing Hand • Jade

Carries: Ashigaru armor, robes, tanto, medicine kit, bundle of scrolls and maps, finger of jade.

Description

Return to “The Kami's Tent”