Kiss the Girl (D13, LM)

Hantei Kinsen

Kiss the Girl (D13, LM)

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:54 am

Kinsen was nervous. Her hair only kept up by a chopstick since she gifted the ribbon to someone else, she waits for Hantei to appear back in the tent to smooth out a topic she was not being able to contain alone.

--
Edit: changed to LM since I didn't pay attention to other threads.
Last edited by Hantei Kinsen on Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Hantei

Re: Kiss the Girl (D13, EA)

Post by Hantei » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:33 am

Hantei entered the tent and favored Kinsen with a small smile, the closer they got to their destination the more worried and frayed his his emotions appeared even if he was good at hiding it. "Hello Kin-chan. I hope the day has found you well." He said with a smile and he embraced her and kissed the top of her head, less hesitant to show emotion since they were alone.
Kami | Paragon of Honor | Leadership | Virtuous | Irreproachable

Honor: 10.0, Status: 9.0, Glory: 10.0

Played by GM Tyrus

Hantei Kinsen

Re: Kiss the Girl (D13, LM)

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:11 am

Kinsen inclines her head for his kiss, and takes her husband's hand to kiss another one in return, as he passes by. She replies with a sad pout, "The day has, specially when I wake up at your side. I am having terrible nightmares during the night, these last days."

She takes a deep breath and asks, tilting a bit her head, "How about you, dear husband?"
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
TN to be recognized is 0

Hantei

Post by Hantei » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:56 am

Hantei nodded "we inch ever closer to the realm of evil, it does not surprise it assaults us even in our sleep." He gently rubs her back and looks down at her "but do not fear as long as I breath i will defend you."

Played by GM Tyrus

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:09 am

"So will I." She whispers gently, feeling protected with his hands caressing her back.

Relaxing a bit the tense feeling she had been carrying over her shoulders, she sighs, saying, "I... I must confess something, dear husband. You know I am terrible at keeping secrets from you, and well, I don't actually enjoy being unable to share what happens to me. Also, you know I am a lousy liar."

TN to be recognized is 0

Hantei

Post by Hantei » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:20 am

His brows knit together in an expression that was partially confusion and partially worry "What is it?" He asked as he gently stoked her back.

Played by GM Tyrus

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:29 am

She clears her throat and inhales deeply. "So..." She begins with a pause, before adding, "Remember when you told me you've given your blessings by laying a hand on a certain Seidou?"

Kinsen clears her throat again. "Well, let's say I took the liberty to do something similar to one of the travelers, and... well, I guess that instead of having the person mad at me like the Seidou seems to be about you, this person actually enjoys my company."

She blushes, and leans her back a bit more on him, adding, "I thought about Kenshiro-san, and, well, how much he likes to be around you, too."

TN to be recognized is 0

Hantei

Post by Hantei » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:43 am

Hantei gave a guarded and quizzical look at Kinsen "physical contact is required with an exertion of will to share my divine blessing as a temporary safeguard against death. And Kenshiro-san is a faithful servant and avid student. Where are you going with this?" He asked with one raised eyebrow.

Played by GM Tyrus

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:12 am

Kinsen frowns. She knew that tone of voice very well. Taking another deep breath, she says, "I met a girl. She wants to kiss me."

There. She said it.

TN to be recognized is 0

Hantei

Post by Hantei » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:21 am

"People want a great many things and I cannot fault her for finding you attractive you are the most beautiful mortal I have laid eyes on. But you are also my wife and that means something. I do not want to share you with another in that way it is not how things are done." he says with a calm tone, though she would notice a tensing of his muscles as he speaks.

Played by GM Tyrus

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:32 am

"Forgive me." Kinsen turns around to embrace him in a quick spin. "I didn't want to upset you. It is just that, well... I wouldn't mind if you had others. I am happy having whatever I can have of you."

Her eyes water a bit, partially in shame. Partially for knowing she would break someone else's heart.

"Being the mother of your children means everything to me. I am so happy to be your wife." She says, hugging him even tighter. "I am starting to get confused, and some urges are taking control of me, like you said they would. Also, I've been feeling... different... inside. Knowing the danger that this damned pit represents, specially to us, is finally taking its toll."

Finally, she rests her head on his shoulder, confessing, "I don't want you to go there."

TN to be recognized is 0

Hantei

Post by Hantei » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:45 am

she would feel him relax into her grip his arms around her again holding her "You need not seek forgiveness for temptation, it is something we all feel but always remember honor is a shield as well as a sword and it is sharper and stronger than steel."

one hand reaches up to her chin and tilts it up until their eyes meet and Hantei leans down a little and kisses the edges of her eyes where the tears were forming "You are mine as I am yours our vows were made in the light of my mother and should not be taken lightly." he kissed her gently as he held her.

"As for the pit you know I must do this, it is my duty to my family. It is my responsibility. I have to save my brother."

Played by GM Tyrus

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:49 am

Angry with herself, she holds up more tears while her chin shakes held by his hand. Then, she lands a pummel at his chest, "What if you don't come back!?"

"I won't forgive them!"

TN to be recognized is 0

Hantei

Post by Hantei » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:13 am

"You won't forgive who my dear? You won't forgive my brother for falling into the pit in the first place? You wont forgive the Empire for wanting to rescue him? If you speak of the realm of evil itself I doubt it seeks your forgivness for anything it does."

he pauses and takes a deep breath "Kinsen its my fault he's down there." he said quietly "That is why I am adamant about being the one to save him, I did not mean for it to happen but none the less my actions led for him to fall into that place and be tormented and tortured for the past ten years. If you caused someone that much suffering would you not do everything in your power to make it right?"

Played by GM Tyrus

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:20 am

"I..." She grabs his kimono collar gently, and confesses, "I would not be able to live a good life... knowing that so much suffering is my fault."

Biting her lips hard, Kinsen pummels her other hand on his chest, three times, "It is unfair. You're the one blessed enough, strong enough, skilled enough... to get in there and save him."

Her tears start to roll. "Then, that place takes you away from me. Why do I have to be the one to pay? Why is our son the one to live without a father –– am I being so selfish to want you to stay with me?"

TN to be recognized is 0

Hantei

Post by Hantei » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:13 am

Hantei gently captures her hands and gently kisses the tears that fall down her cheeks pulling them from her face "It is not fair that you have to pay for my mistakes, it is not fair that young Genji might have to pay for what I have done but life is not fair Kinsen, you know that more than most."

he looked deep into her eyes "But I married you not because you are the most beautiful woman I have seen but because you are strong Kinsen and I knew if anything ever happened to me you would be there to protect our name and our family. You will grieve me if I am lost but please do not let loss twist grief into anger or resentment. Remember Duty, yours and mine, be a role model to young Genji teach him all I have taught you, lead our people. I know you believe in the same Empire that I do, so help make it real Kinsen."

Played by GM Tyrus

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:08 am

Kinsen frowns, thinking on what she could to to prevent him from going there. Her eyes shake, trying to find an escape. She should be able to do something in these few days, or so Kinsen hopes.

Unable to reply about not being angry or resentful, she nods to confirming to Hantei the parts she could devote herself. With a kiss, she whispers, "I believe."

/Scene?

TN to be recognized is 0

Return to “The Kami's Tent”