Stag Party (D13, LE) OPEN

Miyako

Re: Stag Party (D13, LE) OPEN

Post by Miyako » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:59 am

"Better!" Miyako shouted back at the distant-close Chisei tree and gave him a thumbs-up. She would have, at least, had she had thumbs, but as she looked at the own hand again, there was nothing where her thumb should have been. "Look - the extra space! There it is!" And she stuck out her balled-up fist right near his face to get a really close look.

She looked around to see where Miuna ended up, and from across the way she grinned and signed to her: "How you like wine? Very good wine! Yes?" At least, that's what she intended to say. What she actually said without the use of her thumb, however...
Chinsei Tribe * Hunter (Bushi) * Herbalist * Storyteller * Singer * Pleasant-Voiced * Sharp-Eyed? * Talkative! * Night Child
Status: 0.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Reputation: Normal / What is Expected

Speaking * Signing
Equipment: Light armor, sturdy clothing, wide-brimmed straw hat, straw cloak, yari, yumi, quiver, water and rations, traveling pack
Profile!

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:47 pm

Shinjo Koyama wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:08 am
"Awright! Kinsen needs some nuts, 'n' quick! she's famished!" Koyama stepped up to save the poor squirrel from the rapid thinning. "A'body hae nuts?!"
Kinsen's reverie breaks down as Miuna quickly runs by and her pretty dark hair is swept away, in the same time as Koyama shouts out her name, standing up in an alert. "I need nuts?"
Seppun Chisei wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:21 am
Quite unaware of his tree-like features, Chisei blinked owlishly at Koyama and Kinsen. "No." He said, shaking his head mournfully. "I'm sorry, Kinsen-sama. I have failed you."
Kinsen blinks at Chisei, shaking her head. She's sad he has failed her, saying, "Chisei-san! I told you to get that wife of yours, treat her well, and make the Clan proud. Babies, you have to get the Clan your babies. Don't fail me again."
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Seppun Chisei

Post by Seppun Chisei » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:40 pm

Miyako wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:59 am
"Better!" Miyako shouted back at the distant-close Chisei tree and gave him a thumbs-up. She would have, at least, had she had thumbs, but as she looked at the own hand again, there was nothing where her thumb should have been. "Look - the extra space! There it is!" And she stuck out her balled-up fist right near his face to get a really close look.
"Ow. Yes. I see." Chisei's head rocked back, and then forward. He stared at her fist, suddenly so close to his face. Wait, why did his forehead hurt, and his neck too? Well, it wasn't anything to be concerned about.
Hantei Kinsen wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:47 pm
Kinsen blinks at Chisei, shaking her head. She's sad he has failed her, saying, "Chisei-san! I told you to get that wife of yours, treat her well, and make the Clan proud. Babies, you have to get the Clan your babies. Don't fail me again."
Chisei nodded, his head bobbing. "Of course, Kinsen-sama. We'll try tonight." He considered for a moment. "Twice, maybe."
Seppun * Former Isawa * Shugenja * Philosopher * Husbando
Carries: Scroll case, scrolls. Jade.

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:12 am

"Twice is good." Kinsen mentions and wrinkles her nose a bit, feeling her whiskers grow sideways.
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Miyako

Post by Miyako » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:19 am

"Three to be certain. Haha... three. There are now three!" She brought her hand away and unfurled her fingers again: her thumb was still missing, and now she watched as her pinky finger began to dissolve, starting at the tip and slowly disappearing down, down, and then... gone!
Chinsei Tribe * Hunter (Bushi) * Herbalist * Storyteller * Singer * Pleasant-Voiced * Sharp-Eyed? * Talkative! * Night Child
Status: 0.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Reputation: Normal / What is Expected

Speaking * Signing
Equipment: Light armor, sturdy clothing, wide-brimmed straw hat, straw cloak, yari, yumi, quiver, water and rations, traveling pack
Profile!

Shinjo Koyama

Post by Shinjo Koyama » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:53 pm

Speaking about babies made Koyama think of his own kids. His mind imagined them as little ponies in rainbow colours, with little mons on their sides, prancing to the jolly tunes and scattering in opposite directions so it was hard to herd them back. One of them had a single horn and another a pair of wings, perhaps after their grandfather. The vision captivated him enough to sit down and remain silent for a while. Nuts? He didn't care about that anymore.
Once known as Kozan of the Hikaru

Ki-Rin Clan ʭ Highlander ʭ Dragonborn ʭ Froward ʭ Frank ʭ Fierce ʭ Focused
Status: Shinjo's Guidman Glory: Bairn of the Earth Repute: 'Freedom!'

hatchet, spear, studded club, leather-and-bone armour, bear hide cloak
beer skin, dice, xun, cowrie shell strings

Xiao Bao, the sarcastic raccoon dog

Return to “The Kami's Tent”