Gone Guy (D11, LE. Open)

Togashi Saruko

Gone Guy (D11, LE. Open)

Post by Togashi Saruko » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:35 am

She hadn't seen Shinsei at all in camp all day. And when she went to his tent, she couldn't even see any signs of Karasu.

"Shinsei? Karasu?" Saruko called out as she stood outside of the empty tent, deeply concerned. Had something happened?
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Canary

Re: Gone Guy (D11, LE. Open)

Post by Canary » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:29 pm

A soft wind flutters the flaps of his undisturbed tent. She spots a few critters who've gotten in unimpeded.
GM + Bird + Glorious Plumage + Experienced

"Is the dark side stronger?"
"No, no, no. Quicker. Easier. More seductive."

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:52 pm

Concerned that the critters would eat or destroy her friend's (rather meager) belongings, Saruko used her bo to shoo them away.

And hopefully she'd be able to look after whatever had been left behind.

------

OOC: I guess she could pack up his things for the next day's march? ^^;
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Bakuriel

Post by Bakuriel » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:21 pm

[That would be helpful, yes. Edit: apparently Ryoko is bringing the rock xD]
I am the GM that posts while you're at work, I am the plot line that freezes before day change, I am... The Underbirb!

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:40 pm

The helpful monkey spends a good few hours cleaning, tidying, and packing together Shinsei's belongings. Most of it in the hope that he would actually come back to use it.

Please, don't be gone for good, my friend.

/scene

Theme 2Profile

Return to “Shinsei's Tent”