[D11 EA] Don't Slurp

Hantei Kinsen

Re: [D11 EA] Don't Slurp

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:14 am

Kinsen kneels down, and starts to clean up things, slowly getting ready some tea for two. She stays silent, as they teach her about things she should have been aware of previously.

Since there weren't squirrels nearby, the process actually proceeds smoothly.

--
Tea Ceremony/Void TN 20 + VP: 5d10o10k4 23
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:21 am

Tea ceremony wasn't one of the new arts she had found the time to properly learn yet, so she greatly appriciated Kinsen's dispay of it.

"Thank you, Lady Kinsen. Lady Doji must be proud of your skill," she remarked at its conclusion.
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:23 am

Kinsen bows thankfully, saying with a shy pinkess dotting her cheeks. "It was the least I could do to return the favor she gave me while being guest of the Seppun. She did teach me how to read, among many other things."
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
TN to be recognized is 0

Taochusu

Post by Taochusu » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:34 am

The giant seemed to simply get lost in the motions. He didn't really know what he was watching but it was relaxing. When it was done and he tasted the tea he nodded. "That was neat. Never seen anything like that."
Wanderer • Large

Carries: light armor, dai tsuchi, guqin, yumi & arrows, small knife, hatchet, jade finger

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:55 am

"It is simple. But cozy, and fills up body, mind and spirit. At least I feel as much." She says, cleaning it all over again to store the items they used.

TN to be recognized is 0

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:23 am

"From what I understand, it's... a ceremony that is meant to calm the soul, and appriciate the motions of the ritual. Much like it can be a peaceful and tranquil thing to watch a river flow by on a nice sunny day, or just watch butterflies go from flower to flower in a field. It's all harmonious motions in the world. In a way."

She had seen Doji do the ritual a few times but it wasn't one she had really learned yet. But she more or less had grasped the Kami's theory behind it.
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Taochusu

Post by Taochusu » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:58 am

"That's all kind of over my head. I'm more likely to take a nap to relax," he says with a smirk. "Don't need to know how to do anything to take a nap."
Wanderer • Large

Carries: light armor, dai tsuchi, guqin, yumi & arrows, small knife, hatchet, jade finger

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:11 pm

"A nap definitely has it value. That is true." Kinsen adds, "Hopefully the tea helps in getting prepared for a good nap, too."

TN to be recognized is 0

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:34 pm

"My personal problem with napping is that it suddenly becomes a couple of hours of sleep," she chuckled, "and then I wake up and everything is weird."

Theme 2Profile

Return to “The Kami's Tent”