Of Past And Future (D9, EA)

Shinsei

Re: Of Past And Future (D9, EA)

Post by Shinsei » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:52 am

"I don't believe that Shinjo would be favorable to receiving such attention, but I do not know about Hantei. It might be worth asking, as that sounds ideal. You would be offering a piece of your culture, but to do so, you would need to learn something of him in exchange."
Mysterious Stranger | Ascetic | Enlightened

Run by GM Bakuriel

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:59 am

Saruko smiled with amusement, considering that at least one of the Kami would have been interested in a tattooing cultural exchange, but for different reasons.

"It sounds like a good start, at least. I'm sure there can always be other things you can offer."
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:18 am

"I will think more on it then, and try to seek them out one of these days when we have a calm. Thank you, both"

Satone nods her head to them.

"Is there anything else you think I should learn from you before I leave you in peace to return to your conversation I interrupted?"
Seidou Tribe|Bushi|Large|Strength of the Earth|Blessed by the Earth|Kharmic Tie|Doubt|True Love|Bad Eyesight
Carries: Light Armor, Dai Tsuchi wrapped in blessed rope, Blacksmithing Gear, Jade pendant, 7 uses of jade dust oil
Bodyguard for Seidou Haruyo

Return to “Shinsei's Tent”